About this item
The Russell Children Wooden Toddler Bed, by Russell Children, is the perfect choice when your little one is ready to make that transition from crib to bed. Beautifully crafted from solid wood, the Harrisburg's unique center mount XL guardrails put the protection in the center, right where it needs to be to keep your child safe and secure all night. Classic Cherry Toddler Bed uses any standard crib size mattress.
Russell Children Harrisburg XL Guardrail Wooden Toddler Bed, Classic Cherry:
- Includes 2 center-mount guard rails
- Solid wood construction
- Low to the ground for easy access
- Classic Cherry finish
- Finish is lead-free, non-toxic, durable and easy to clean
- Meets or exceeds all safety standards
- Easy assembly
- Harrisburg XL Guardrail Child Toddler Bed includes tools needed for assembly
- Dimensions: 52.99"L x 29.64"W x 24.41"H
- Harrisburg XL Guardrail Child Toddler Bed is recommended for children ages 15 months and up, up to 50 lbs
- Uses standard crib size mattress
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||52.99 x 29.65 x 24.41|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
Q. Are side rails detachable so we could take off if wanted. Do they need to be on for bed to stay together?
- Yes they are ..by becky00311/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can easily take them off and still be able to use the bed.by shoppingfor4kiddos9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the manual, it says "do not use this product without the safety rails".by MamaMooness9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Side rails are the last thing assembled and you do not need to use them.by GmaMaryAnn6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could choose not to install the rails on the side - they are attached with special screws that are tightened with an Allen key. We like the rails though...by NessieinSF4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is a true dark cherry. I bought three of these beds.by rlovern5110/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, true dark cherryby Monkielove10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Looks just as it does in the picture.by monstermommy2410/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a true dark cherry.by vlhofms8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i see measurements but need to know how long and how high and where the placement of the safety rails are thanks
- Assembled, the rail is placed in the center of the bed frame with 13 3/4" from the outside of the footboard and the same distance from the headboard. There is an approx. 13" opening for the child to exit the bed on each side of the rail. The bed is approximately 53" (long) x 30" (wide). The rail measures 19 inches from floor to the top of the guardrail. The bedframe is approximately 8 inches from the floor.by rlovern511/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?