About this item
The Ruger Impact air rifle provides lots of shooting fun, whether you are out plinking or small game hunting. The .22 caliber makes this gun great for taking out small game or pests. At 1000fps, there is plenty of speed to get the job done. This air rifle also comes with the patented SilencAir system, which uses a five chamber baffle system to quiet the muzzle noise of the rifle. The Impact comes packaged with a scope that is mounted to a Picatinny rail base. The wood stock combines traditional styling with a modern touch. The break barrel design allows for easy loading and recharging of the spring piston.
Ruger Impact .22 Pellet Air Rifle with Scope:
- Pellet rifle
- Break barrel
- Spring piston
- Picatinny rail base
- Wood stock
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.8 x 47.0 x 6.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My best guess would be 700-750FPS with lead and add 200FPS for lead free. It is plenty of power and will kill at 100 yards if you can hit your mark.by waterman5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Literature included indicates 800 FPS and 1000 FPS with non-lead pellets. I use standard lead pellets and the 800 FPS rating seems to be an accurate assessment by the manufacturer.by GM19695/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (23) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. it gets that with ruger superpoint. around 800 with standard lead hunting weight pellets.by deepwoodstalker5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (28) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can hit it it will kill it. this gun will kill a human if you aim is true. it is faster shooting than some REAL pistols.(IT IS NOT A TOY)by waterman5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can kill a rattlesnake with this rifle.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is called Dieseling and is perfectly normal among new airguns and will stop with continued use.by umarexcustomerservice4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (6)Was this answer helpful?