Similar items in stock
Rubies Batgirl Tutu Child Halloween Costume
Check out these related products
- from $12.81
- $14.49 Was $15.88Save $1.39
- from $54.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Rubies Batgirl Tutu Costume transforms kids into the iconic character of Batgirl, aka Barbara Gordon, from comics, cartoons and movies. Available in child girl sizes, it's a fun choice for kids to wear to a costume party, while they go out trick-or-treating or to another Halloween event. Included with this Batgirl Halloween costume is a black dress decorated with a gold-colored applique bat symbol, an attached belt and tulle-layered tutu skirt. Matching pink gauntlets, a glittery black mask for protecting your young super-heroine's identity and a cape are also included. This Batgirl child costume is made of 100 percent polyester.
Rubies Batgirl Tutu Child Halloween Costume:
- Includes dress with tutu skirt, mask, cape, gauntlets and belt
- Batgirl Halloween costume made of 100 percent polyester
- Care: hand wash in cold water; do not bleach; line dry
- Sizing: Child Girl
- Size Chart will vary by costume. See a detailed Size Chart.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Size Chart.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader now.
See all Halloween costumes on Walmart.com.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||887792SM|
|Theme:||Superheroes , Movie & TV Characters|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My daughter is a 6x and 7. The 8-10 was too big, very loose fitting but the 4-6 fit, except for the skirt being way too small. So, this depends on the height of your child. My daughter is 5-years old and her height is 49 1/2 inches so the skirt stopped at the top of her thighs. So, I had to add some tights with leggings paired with some calf-high boots to make it work.by WorkingWifeandMomof310/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 4 but very tall and wears a 6. I bought her a small and it fits well. Except the arm cuffs. They won't go on at all! Arm cuffs made for a baby!by NoNickname0410/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter wears a 6 or 7... So I went with the Medium... And fits her great...by AudyMona10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is six but i had to buy her a size Medium 8/10 because she is thick.by raidersgirl041410/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It just depends on your child size. My daughter was 6 last year when i bought her this and i got this in a small, but my daughter is very tall and little. She weighed like 40-42 lbs at this time and i bought her a small. So depending on how small your daughter is you might want to go with a small or a medium. It was also cold so what i actually put black legging, black turtle neck, and black boots on my daughter. and it looked great. So if you do something like that it wont matter the exact size. The material shirt on this is made like spandex. So it kinda stretches. Hope this helps.by Faith050810/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- $5.84 Was $7.47Save $1.63