Rubbermaid Slide Lid Shed
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now it is easier than ever to store bikes, mowers and other garden tools out of site. The Rubbermaid Slide Lid Shed is short enough to fit under standard fence heights, yet has ample room to hold everything from long-handled tools to riding or push lawn mowers. Rollers on the roof make it easy to slide the lid back to access all the items stored in the shed. Included wall anchors allow you to easily organize your belongings inside the shed.
Rubbermaid Slide Lid Shed:
- Low profile designed to meet standard fence height requirements
- Great for mowers, large power equipment, bicycles and more
- Rollers allow lid to easily slide back for access to items
- Unique cane bolt locking mechanism secures doors and roof
- Storage capacity: 96 cu ft
- Exterior dimensions: 55"W x 76"D x 52"H
- Inside dimensions: 52"W x 72"D x 42"H
- Durable double wall construction
- Leak resistant, dent resistant and weather resistant
- Maintenance free: no rot, rust or problems
- Easy to assemble
- Lockable (lock not included)
- Includes: wall anchors
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||110.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||76.0 x 55.0 x 52.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Definitely not. I have an SUV and it wouldn't fit in mine. I had to open the box in the parking lot and empty all the pieces out to get it to fit.by Neuf350Z10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Pickup truck bed is perfect, unless you have a really BIG car.by dedwardm9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's best to have a truck or van for this product, it is a pretty large box. I have a mini van, I had to put my seats down, it filled the entire van from the back hatch to about a foot or so from the back of the front seats.by Frisco122410/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A truck would be better.by Rags87349/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a truck as it took up the full bed of our truck. Weighs about 175 lbs too.by coke9599019/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions for the shipping unit are 72.125" L x 45.125W x 14.0" H. The weight is 177.5 pounds.by An anonymous customer10/2/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. We were thinking of putting this shed over landscape stone (small rocks not slabs) -- will this work fine or do we need a completely flat surface?
- Due to the floor being plastic, it wouldn't work over stone. Flat surface only. It comes in three pieces that are screwed together so it wouldn't be level and would crack.by Neuf350Z10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- flat hard surfaces are always better.by dedwardm10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest a completely flat surface. We have some sagging in our shed.by ethelann10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used 16inch square landscape stone and it works perfectly. But if you plan on storing something heavy, I would use gravel, or heavier stone.by Ctrem10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All Rubbermaid sheds require a flat level surface that support the whole floor.by An anonymous customer10/21/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Rubbermaid Slide Lid Shed does not come with shelving but it has wall anchors for you to put them in.by CommunityAnswer7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No shelves. I don't think there would be enough room in there for shelves or sturdy enough to hold them. Rubbermaid offers an accessory rack that hooks in the back (not included with this shed) but the shed isn't tall so not much would fit in there.by Neuf350Z7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does not come with shelves, has hooks for aftermarket shelves that i have yet to find....by GoonieForLife7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Rubbermaid 5L40 Slide Lid Shed comes with a pack of Wall anchors (accessory brackets) that enable you to add a shelf to the back wall. Please contact Rubbermaid at 888-895-2110 fro more detailerd information.by An anonymous customer4/23/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?