Rubbermaid Photo and Media Storage Box, Set of 6
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create neatly stacked storage for your photos, CDs and greeting cards with the Rubbermaid Photo and Media Storage Box, Set of 6. Each one has bookend supports, so that slender items such as DVDs remain standing, even if the case is half-full. The latching lid keeps contents secure, and the clear base makes it easy to view what is inside. The plastic storage box will help you become organized. Keep everything in its place with this. The Rubbermaid media storage box can hold up to 20 large photo envelopes, 15 VHS tapes, 27 DVDs or 32 CDs. Store greeting cards so when the occasion comes up, you will already have one on-hand. You can even keep your items clearly labeled. Each of the six clear bases has its own lid. This ensures that even if the storage box is knocked over, none of your items will fall out or get lost.
The latching lid keeps all of your items secure and in place. It is easy to close and open with one hand. Get to your things quickly and easily when you store them in this box. Everything will remain neat and organized, even if the container is not full. This Rubbermaid Photo and Media Storage Box, Set of 6 is compact enough to fit where you need it.
Rubbermaid Photo and Media Storage Box, Set of 6:
- Plastic storage box helps create neatly stacked storage for media items
- Rubbermaid media storage box includes 6 clear bases and 6 secure lids
- Holds up to 20 large photo envelopes, 15 VHS tapes, 27 DVDs or 32 CDs
- Holds up to 5" x 7" greeting cards
- Bookend supports slender items and keeps them from falling over, even when the storage box is half-full
- Latching lid keeps contents secure
- Clear base provides easy visibility into the contents
See all home storage on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.1 x 18.3 x 6.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I keep them in our storage room in the basement so they are not on display. However, since they are clear or at least translucent, you could line them with pretty paper or fabric that would match your decor.by themothership428/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The boxes are not for décor in an entertainment center. I store them on shelves and labeled in a storage room.by hogislandmark8/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You're right, they aren't meant to be on display. Luckily my entertainment center has solid doors with shelves inside an these fit perfectly. I already had some so I knew they would fit. I also use them to store items in a closet near my home theater.by DIYGeek5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They ARE extremely practical. But they aren't much too look at. I have mine in the baby's room, so it's not like every guest to my home sees them. They are clear, so depending on what you put in them would decide if you want them on "display". If you are really concerned you could always line the inside with craft paper of your choosing to hide the contents and to match your current decor.by justme1cookie3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They look like a typical slightly clear Rubbermaid container. These containers are being used in an office work storage room and work perfectly for various tools and parts.by Suzaloo2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These boxes are basically large rectangle tuppeware type plastic boxes. In my humble opinion they would not be aesthetically pleasing as part of an entertainment system. They would look fine on a garage shelf, in the closet, or inside of a cabinet.by TGroovy1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep them in my family room. While they are not considered "decor" you could make them so with some decorative papers or ??? I find that they are so useful in keeping down the DVD clutter, that I don't mind the clear plastic boxes.by Muffee9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use them in a closet, stacked to store all my photos and CDs.by Ruthieruns9/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're a plain, utilitarian opaque plastic. You can keep them out but they aren't decorative. You might try covering them with wrapping paper or contact paper to make them so, however. I covered one of them but removed the cover because I decided it was easier for me to actually see the contents inside without having to open the container.by Shanel6939/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My entertainment center is deep and I use 4 on it. These are used for DVD's, and CD's. All my media are numbered and recorded in personal library records. I have many of these boxes I've accumulated over the years stored away from sight in the house. I pull the items I want from storage in these boxes and file them in the 4 boxes in the entertainment room. Since the media are cross-referenced by number, they are handy and easily accessed and it looks really nice because it is organized.by Buf576/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- click on the description tabby Particia417/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 18" long x 9" wide x 6 3/4" tallby PTstamper7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- aprox 9" tall 6.5" wide 18" longby LenaGamePlayer7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions given in the production description are: 9.1 x 18.3 x 6.8 (LxWxH). You could also get a good idea by using the "15 VHS tapes, 27 DVDs or 32 CDs" and "Holds up to 5" x 7" greeting cards" comments to help gauge the size. I haven't actually measured them. The VHS tapes would lay on the long side. Hope this gives you a fair idea.by themothership424/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions for the 4487 are: 18.3" x 9.1" x 6.8" .by An anonymous customer8/7/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want to use this product for 4x6 photo storage, but I don't have any photo envelopes. Can I still store the photos in the box?
- Yes.by Particia413/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could, But I would suggest putting them in mailing envelopes and the loose pics end up sliding and curling. I had this happen with a different rubbermaid box. While this one has ridges on the bottom with a divider included the plastic would still allow for slipping. I am currently using regular 5x7 mailing envelopes but they are slightly too big for the box . I am looking for photo envelopes online the kind you get when you receive your photos back from the printer. Havent found any yet. Will ask Costco next time I am there. P.s. The photo boxes are an excellent quality and price.by LikaSimone12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Rubbermaid Photo & Media storage box does not require photo envelopes for photo storage. It can also hold up to 15 VHS tapes, 27 DVD's or CD's and also makes a great storage box for greeting cards up to 5" x 7". The bookend support keeps items from falling over when the case is not filled.by An anonymous customer7/26/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?