Rubbermaid Bread Keeper
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$41.98 List price $55.35Save $13.37
- Reduced Price$26.47 List price $35.92Save $9.45
- Reduced Price$40.44 List price $53.36Save $12.92
- $37.12 List price $49.03Save $11.91
- $36.93 List price $48.14Save $11.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Always have fresh bread on hand with the Rubbermaid Bread Keeper. This container is made of thick, durable plastic to keep your bread fresh longer.
Rubbermaid Bread Keeper:
- Keeps bread fresh
- Thick, durable plastic
- Holds 1 standard loaf of bread
- Dishwasher safe
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1777190|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.20 x 5.90 x 14.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It can hold your homemade bread. Sadly, it does not come with the slide out tray.by MissyImpD7/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'd do better getting a smaller, wider bread box. No, there is no pull out tray.by BRJules5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no slide out tray. It will not hold the bread you have.by CommunityAnswer4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Rubbermaid Bread Keeper does not come with a bread tray.by An anonymous customer6/26/2014Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. are you supposed to leave the bread in the plastic bag or do you remove it from the original bag?
- better keep the bag for extra protection as the lids break easily.by abearwhocares5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I took my bread out of the bag by opening one end, placing the opened end in the container, and pulling the bag off of the loaf. It keeps the bread fresh and looks nice that way too.by MissyImpD11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Leave the bread in the plastic bag.by BRJules11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Keeping or removing the plastic bag for your bread is simply consumer preference.by An anonymous customer11/22/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes airtight--- but the lids will break very easily making the container worthless---plus the bread slider insert is no longer offered or included-- just a box.-- no bargain anymore. 5-2016by abearwhocares5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is bug proof and has a snug secure lid that snaps onby aero17804/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rubbermaid does put all of our food storage containers through rigorous testing to ensure that the lid fits and function properly and provide the desired seal and security that our consumers expect of a quality Rubbermaid product.by An anonymous customer4/10/2016Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$39.45 List price $53.53Save $14.08
- Reduced Price$10.92 List price $17.95Save $7.03
- Clearance$24.89 List price $29.16Save $4.27