Rubbermaid Antimicrobial Dish Drainer, Small, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Rubbermaid Antimicrobial Dish Drainer neatly organizes dishes after they have been washed. It has 13 slots for dishes, and is extra deep for maximum capacity. It is sturdy enough to hold stoneware plates securely. Plus, built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection fights the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria keeping your dish drainer looking and smelling fresh.
Rubbermaid Antimicrobial Dish Drainer:
- 13 slots for dishes
- Extra deep for maximum capacity
- Sturdy enough to hold stoneware plates securely
- Built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection fights the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria
- Available in a variety of sizes
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.31 x 12.49 x 5.39|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your interest in our products. The Large Dish Drainer #6032 comes in a variety of colors, including red. This item is available in various colors on walmart.com as well as in store.by An anonymous customer9/2/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in our products. The Rubbermaid Antimicrobial Dish Drainer, FG6008ARRED, is red.by An anonymous customer10/3/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?