About this item
The Rubbermaid Glass Food Storage Set is a functional and stylish addition to your kitchen. The Rubbermaid Glass Food Storage Set features easy find lid system to help keep lids and bases organized. Also, the leak-proof lids attach to the bottom of the container, while also securing the contents stored inside. This glass food storage container with lid is perfect for storing chopped vegetables, pulses, leftovers, and more. Small containers can be stacked inside the large ones for compact and convenient storage. You can even use this tempered glass storage container for baking purposes as it is microwave safe. This glass food storage container can be washed in dishwasher, making for trouble-free maintenance.
Rubbermaid 8-Piece Glass Food Storage Set:
- The 8-Piece kitchen food storage containers durable, leak-proof lids attach to the bottom of the containers and to each other so they are easy to find and organize
- Same-size bases nest perfectly, without chipping, cracking or getting stuck
- The 8-Piece kitchen food storage containers smaller containers stack inside of larger ones for neat compact storage in your cabinets
- Better performing, better organizing glass food storage solution
- Oven-safe, tempered glass is safe for microwaving and oven use up to 425 degrees
- Glass resists even the toughest stains and odors
- Leak-proof lid keeps leftovers sealed tight
- Glass Food Storage Container Set includes: One 1.5-cup container; one 2.5-cup container; one 4.0-cup container; one 5.5-cup container
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.55|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you overcook food the bowls are hot.by primdoll9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are glass.by DJBRUCEK16/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They heat up the same as any glass container when you heat food in them. I use the lids underneath dishes that don't need to be covered. You can lift the container out without burning your fingers by holding onto the lid.by imhereru2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rubbermaid Glass containers will be hot when you pull them from the microwave.by An anonymous customer2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I freeze things in mine. Works fine for meby imhereru2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are freezer safe! I average about 8 containers in the freezer at all times.by Nakita12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Artistatthebeach2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Glass are freezer safe. Thank you for your question!by An anonymous customer2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Squareby BIRDLEGS672/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Square.by clmtmommy2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Rubbermaid glass food containers are square. You can see the dimensions for the individual sizes on www.rubbermaid.com.by An anonymous customer7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?