About this item
Whether at home or at the office, the Rubbermaid 16.5-Gallon (66-Quart) Roughneck Storage Box will ensure that your items are properly stored and well-protected. It is made of heavy-duty plastic material for durability and long-lasting use. This set of 4 66-quart storage boxes in clear/gray feature clear bases that allow for the easy identification of contents from the outside. In addition, the included gray lids latch to ensure that the contents are secure. In addition, you don't need to have cabinets installed to make space for your stuff. The Rubbermaid storage box is tough enough to stack, so you can save precious floor space.
Rubbermaid 16.5-Gallon (66-Quart) Roughneck Clears Storage Box, Clear/Gray, Set of 4:
- Made with a heavy-duty plastic material
- Includes 4 clear bases and 4 gray lids with blue latches
- Clear base allows for the easy identification of contents from the outside
- Latching lid for added security
- Each storage box can hold 66-quarts
- Constructed to hold commonly stored items
- Extra durable for your everyday, heavy storage use
- Rubbermaid storage box is tough enough to stack, so you get to save precious floor space
See all home storage on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.75 x 15.75 x 14.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- 26.75 x 15.75 x 14.0 L W Hby Donaldson00075/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is what is posted in the specifications online: Product in Inches (L x W x H): 26.75 x 15.75 x 14.0by jholmes9007/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26.7" L x 15.7" W x 14.0" H per the label.by jiller3/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for asking about our storage boxes. The dimensions of this particular box is as follows: 26.7"Lx15.7"Wx14"H.by An anonymous customer7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?