About this item
The Best Gift? Not Losing What You Already Have. This Wallet Protects Your Freedom. The Freedom of Sight. A wallet stored with GPS technology from a high-tech mobile application available on the Apple App Store and Android Market to track the exact location of your wallet wherever you go. Never Lose Your Wallet Again. The Freedom of Security. A wallet crafted with state-of-the-art RFID blocking material to stop thieves from fraudulently accessing your personal information. Never Lose Your Identity Again. The Freedom Of Style. A wallet designed with utility and elegance in the form of a high-tech, hand-made leather luxury. Never Lose Your Pride Again. The Royce Freedom Wallet. Your Luxurious Solution
- Product Material: Saffiano Leather
- Product Weight: 0.31 lbs.
- The Royce Wallet Tracker Bluetooth device can establish a connection to your mobile device from as far as even 100 feet to track the location of your wallet.
- The Royce Wallet Tracker device inside this exquisitely crafted Saffiano Leather Walletis seamlessly compatible with mobile devices that utilize Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- The iPhone 5c, the iPhone 5s, the iPhone 5, the iPhone 4s, the iPad Mini, the iPad 3, the iPod Touch 5th Generation, the Samsung Galaxy S3, the Samsung Galaxy S4, the Samsung Note 2, the Samsung Note 3 and all future models of these devices are some examples of mobile devices that utilize Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Free access to the GPS Tracking mobile application, coin cell batteries (CR2016), the Royce Wallet Tracker Bluetooth device, and detailed set-up instructions are included with your purchase.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.31|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 0.7 x 7.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can track it anywhere.by CommunityAnswer5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?