Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III Plus Pump 'N Go2 Sprayer. 1.33 gal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Unique formula starts working to kill problem weeds and grass immediately. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Convenient, no-mix formula. Rainproof in 10 minutes.
Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III Plus Pump 'N Go2 Sprayer. 1.33 gal:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- Adjust nozzle to a coarse spray
- Spray the weeds you want to kill until thoroughly wet
- When spot-treating weeds in a flower or vegetable garden, shield desirable plants from drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing
- Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants
- Where to Use:
- Can be used in vegetable gardens
- Also use on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel and mulch beds, around shrubs or trees, in flower beds, and along fences
- Coverage Area:
- One gallon covers approximately 300 sq. ft.
- Special Instructions:
- All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- Unique formula starts working immediately, with visible results in 3 hours
- Kills to the root, so it can kill tough weeds the first time
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Tough-weather formula that even works in cool and cloudy conditions (as low as 50 degrees F)
- Foaming technology lets you see where you've sprayed
- Not active in the soil, so sprayed areas can be planted with ornamentals or flowers the day after treatment
- Easy to use
- Always read and follow label directions
- Active Ingredients:
- 2% Glyphosate, isopropylamine salt; 2% Pelargonic acid and related fatty acids
- Shelf Life:
- Roundup Ready-To-Use products have a shelf life of 4 years when stored in original container
- Disposal Methods:
- Do not puncture or incinerate
- Nonrefillable container
- Do not reuse or refill this container
- If empty: place in trash or offer for recycling, if available
- Do not puncture
- If partially filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.18 x 9.514 x 12.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unfortunately, no. They pull out of the ground very easily. Pull every time you see one where you don't want it to grow. In the future, you can restrain seeding somewhat by "combing" the grass clump when it starts to set seed. Be certain you have a large container nearby to stash the "combings."by CommunityAnswer8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is non-selective herbicide and will kill all vegetation that is actively growing including Mexican Heather. The size and form of Roundup Weed & Grass Killer you chose will depend on the amount of weeds you need to control.by ScottsCustomerCare7/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will definitely brown the peddles/leaves and possible kill dependent on the amount.by Eagle19697/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It kills everything it comes in contact with.. Don't use on a windy day if you don't want the spray to go everywhere.by milkman437/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Marc, it can be refilled with RoundUp ready-go-use refill bottles. We do not recommend refilling the bottle with any product that has a different list of ingredients than those on the label.by ScottsCustomerCare3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?