Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III Refill, 1.25 gal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The fast and easy way to kill weeds and grass just got easier. The Pump 'N Go Sprayer now has a ready-to-use refill. Just pour the refill into your Pump 'N Go Sprayer and you're done. There's no mixing and no measuring!.
Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III Refill, 1.25 gal:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- Slowly pour the Pump 'N Go refill into the Pump 'N Go Sprayer being careful not to over fill if your Pump 'N Go Sprayer isn't completely empty
- Pouring slowly will help reduce foaming
- People and pets may enter treated areas after the spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing
- Be sure to spray when the air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants
- Where to Use:
- May be used around vegetable gardens
- Also use on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel and mulch beds, around shrubs or trees, in flower beds, and along fences
- Coverage Area:
- Your coverage will vary based on the number of weeds treated and the size of the weeds in a given area
- Special Instructions:
- All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application
- Lawn grasses, herbs, vegetables, and fruit can be planted 3 days after application
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- What It Controls:
- Weeds: Kills all vegetation that is sprayed
- The Pump 'N Go refill is ready-to-use so there is no mixing and no measuring
- There is no worry that you've mixed your refill too weak or too strong because it's already mixed to the perfect ratio for you
- Active Ingredients:
- 2% Glyphosate, 2% Pelargonic and other related fatty acids
- Shelf Life:
- 4 years
- Disposal Methods:
- IF EMPTY: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if recycling is available
- IF PARTLY FILLED: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 7.5 x 11.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When used as directed this product will pose no unreasonable risk to pets. Pets should remain out of the treatment area until the application has been allowed to completely dry. Once the application is dry activity may resume.by ScottsCustomerCare9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?