About this item
Fastest working Roundup brand concentrate product. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. concentrated and dilutes to cover big jobs. One quart makes up to 10 gallons. Rainproof in 30 minutes.
Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus, 32 oz:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- Use of a Roundup branded tank sprayer is recommended to spray the weeds you want to kill until thoroughly wet
- If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing
- For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60 degrees F)
- Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants
- Weeds usually begin to wilt within 12 hours and complete kill in one to two weeks
- Where to Use:
- Use in and around fences, trees, driveways and flower beds
- May also be used for lawn renovation and vegetable garden bed preparation
- All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application
- Lawn grasses, vegetables, herbs and fruits may be planted three days after application
- Coverage Area:
- One quart makes up to 10 gallons of spray at the 3 oz/gal Rate
- Special Instructions:
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- This formula starts working immediately, with visible results in 12 hours
- Rainproof protection in 30 minutes
- Kills weeds to the root so they don't come back
- Ideal for larger projects
- Causes moderate eye irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
- Active Ingredients:
- Glyphosate 18%, Diquat 0.73%
- Shelf Life:
- 8 years when stored undiluted in original container
- Disposal Methods:
- Nonrefillable container
- Do not reuse or refill this container
- If Empty: place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If Party Filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.43 x 4.75 x 11.188|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it will kill chick weed, use 6 oz, per gallon and spray liberally.by Dukyboymydog6/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is labeled for use in the preparation of vegetable and fruit gardens. It may not be used around actively growing edibles. We do suggest waiting until all weeds are dead before tilling the garden, you may also want to remove weed foliage as this product will not sterilize weed seeds.by ScottsCustomerCare3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That shouldn't be a problem. I would give it 2 weeks tops; any longer than that, well...the weeds, crabgrass and all other undesirables may select that spot(s) for seeding. If I remember correctly, on the bottle label, it states that reseeding/planting can begin 3 days after using. But look on the bottle labeling just to be sure.by BronxBomber659/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't notice chickweed in the list of plants that Roundup kills, but I haven't found anything that Roundup wasn't effective on, so it should do the job. Roundup breaks down after several weeks so your garden plants should be fine.by usnavyvet8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Quite frankly I'm not pleased with this product performace at all.by DerKunsterler8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't count on it. Since i doesn't hurt small trees, I don' t think it will kill bamboo.by Rich1175/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well I have never used it for bamboo, however, bamboo is a form of grass and it kills grass very well.by Dukyboymydog6/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If Bamboo is a problem we suggest using Roundup Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer. Roundup will help tol control Bamboo, but Bamboo can be a very tough to control plant, and it may take many repeat applications before total control is achieved.by ScottsCustomerCare6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lawn areas may be planted from seed, sod, sprigs, or plugs after waiting 7 days from an appliaction of this product.by ScottsCustomerCare3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used this to kill off Zoysia grass; two weeks after using, I reseeded my lawn. No problems.by BronxBomber659/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?