About this item
The best value. Kills all types of tough weeds and grass, including woody bush and vines. Ideal for larger projects. Available size: 32 oz. Concentrate Bottle.
Roundup Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer. 32 oz:
- Overview and Benefits:
- Available Sizes:
- 32 oz.
- How to Use:
- For tank sprayers, add 6 fl. oz. per 1 gallon of water
- Spray the weeds or brush you want to kill until thoroughly wet
- Spray vines growing up poles or mature trees
- If vines are growing up poles, fences or tree trunks with mature bark cut vines to a height of 3 to 4 feet and spray vines thoroughly
- If vines are climbing shrubs, or tree trunks with green bark, cut vines at base and spray regrowth
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing
- For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60 degrees )
- Spray when air is calm to prevent product from drifting onto desirable plants
- Rain or watering within 30 minutes of application will NOT wash away effectiveness
- Weeds usually begin to wilt within two to four days, and are completely killed within one to two weeks
- How often to apply:
- If vines or tough brush are not completely killed within 4 weeks, repeat application
- Where to Use:
- Use on wooded lots and other areas where tough weeds are invading your yard
- In recreational areas, fields & trails; around buildings, cabins, lodges, & camp sites; on wooded or vacant lots
- Where Not to Use:
- Do not use in or around edible food or feed crops
- Do not use for lawn renovation or flower bed and vegetable garden preparation (plot preparation); instead use Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus or Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate
- Coverage Area:
- 1 quart covers 1500 sq. ft. at 6 oz/gal.
- Special Instructions:
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- Kills all types of tough weeds: poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, blackberries, kudzu and other tough-to-control brush
- Rainproof protection in 30 minutes
- Use on wooded lots and other areas where brush invades your yard
- Can be used to kill stumps and prevents regrowth
- Causes moderate eye irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
- Active Ingredients:
- 2% Triclopyr 18% Glyphosate
- Shelf Life:
- 8 years when stored undiluted in original
- Disposal Methods:
- Non-refillable container
- Do not reuse or refill this container
- If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If Party Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 2.43 x 11.187|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can apply it this way.by CommunityAnswer5/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, use 5 1/3 oz or 6 if your unit has a setting of 6 oz. Use caution when applying. This is a non-selective weed control will kill any green growing plant that it comes in contact with. Also, keep in mind that most hose end applicators apply at a rate of 2 gallons per minute. Make sure to know your coverage area when applying.by ScottsCustomerCare5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This should be used as 6 fl ounces to each gallon of water.by CommunityAnswer8/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product should be mixed using a rate of 6 fl oz (12 tablespoons) of concentrate, per gallon of water.by ScottsCustomerCare5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will kill honeysuckle. Roundup Poison Ivy and Tough Brush Killer is a non-selective herbicide and will kill most living vegetation that it contacts.by ScottsCustomerCare5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?