Roundup Extended Ready-To-Use Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer II Pump 'N Go Sprayer, 1.33 gal
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Kills existing weeds to the root! Prevents new weeds from growing for up to 4 months! Starts working immediately with visible results in 3 hours. Rainproof in 10 minutes - control that won't wash away. Ideal for large jobs.
Roundup Extended Ready-To-Use Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer II Pump 'N Go Sprayer, 1.33 gal:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- Spray unwanted weeds, grasses, and areas where weeds typically grow
- Spray the existing weeds and the entire area you want to keep weed-free
- Spray the area until it is thoroughly wet
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Apply to both existing weeds and weed-prone areas where weeds have not yet appeared
- Spray when air is calm to prevent the mist from drifting onto desirable plants
- For fastest visible results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60 degrees F)
- Weeds usually begin to wilt and die within 6 hours, with complete kill in 1-2 weeks
- How Often to Apply:
- This product kills existing weeds and grasses down to the roots and prevents any new weeds and grasses from growing for up to 4 months
- Where to Use:
- Use in and around areas such as the driveway, sidewalk cracks, patios, paths, tree rings, mulched areas and along fence lines where any plant growth is undesired
- Where Not to Use:
- Do not use in lawns or for lawn renovation, fruits or vegetable gardens, unestablished plants (less than 6 months old), or landscape beds where ornamental plant growth is expected in the next 3-4 months
- It will prevent plant growth in these areas
- Special Instructions:
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- Dual-action formula works two ways: kills existing weeds and grasses to the roots and prevents any new weeds and grasses from growing for up to 4 months Visible results in 6 hours
- Rainproof protection in 10 minutes
- Causes moderate eye irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
- Active Ingredients:
- 1% Glyphosate, 0.017% Imazapic, and 2% Pelargonic acide and related fatty acids
- Shelf Life:
- Roundup Ready-To-Use products have a shelf life of 4 years when stored in original container
- Disposal Methods:
- IF EMPTY: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if recycling is available
- IF PARTLY FILLED: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.18 x 9.514 x 12.5|
Ask a question
- If your intent is to save the monkey grass, the answer is no. This will kill just about any plant life you spray it on. I spray it around the monkey grass in my flower beds, but I am very careful to not get it on the plants I wish to keep.by ThePlateau5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Roundup Extended Control will kill the bermudagrass, but should not be used in a way that it will come in direct contact with the monkey grass either by direct spray, through drift or exposed roots. The product can be applied around the base of ornamentals or in mulched beds of well-established (at least 6 months old) plants, shrubs or trees.by ScottsCustomerCare8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on weeds and grass growing under shrubs all the time. The trick is to not get it directly on the shrubs/bushes and to not use such a large amount that it soaks into the ground and kills the shrub's roots. Just use good aim and a light amount and you will be fine.by ThePlateau5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not spray plants or grasses that you like - they will die. Do not use in lawns or for lawn renovation as Roundup Extended Control products prevent desirable grasses from growing too. Do not use for vegetable garden preparation or in and around fruits and vegetables. Do not spray around young plants or in an area that will be planted or seeded within 4 months. Note: for use in these areas use Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Ready-To-Use Plus or Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate. http://www.scotts.com/smg/catalog/productTemplate.jsp?proId=prod10270002&itemId=cat10001by wrekron4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to pump it. But it is easy to do.by Mickey10336/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You pump the container 20 or so times, then start spraying (continuous spray for about 10 minutes), then when it starts to spray less, pump again. Hope that helps!by tlk646/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?