About this item
Kills existing weeds to the root! Prevents new weeds from growing for up to 4 months! Starts working immediately with visible results in 3 hours. Rainproof in 10 minutes - control that won't wash away. Ideal for large jobs.
Roundup Extended Ready-To-Use Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer II Pump 'N Go Sprayer, 1.33 gal:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- Spray unwanted weeds, grasses, and areas where weeds typically grow
- Spray the existing weeds and the entire area you want to keep weed-free
- Spray the area until it is thoroughly wet
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Apply to both existing weeds and weed-prone areas where weeds have not yet appeared
- Spray when air is calm to prevent the mist from drifting onto desirable plants
- For fastest visible results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60 degrees F)
- Weeds usually begin to wilt and die within 6 hours, with complete kill in 1-2 weeks
- How Often to Apply:
- This product kills existing weeds and grasses down to the roots and prevents any new weeds and grasses from growing for up to 4 months
- Where to Use:
- Use in and around areas such as the driveway, sidewalk cracks, patios, paths, tree rings, mulched areas and along fence lines where any plant growth is undesired
- Where Not to Use:
- Do not use in lawns or for lawn renovation, fruits or vegetable gardens, unestablished plants (less than 6 months old), or landscape beds where ornamental plant growth is expected in the next 3-4 months
- It will prevent plant growth in these areas
- Special Instructions:
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- Dual-action formula works two ways: kills existing weeds and grasses to the roots and prevents any new weeds and grasses from growing for up to 4 months Visible results in 6 hours
- Rainproof protection in 10 minutes
- Causes moderate eye irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
- Active Ingredients:
- 1% Glyphosate, 0.017% Imazapic, and 2% Pelargonic acide and related fatty acids
- Shelf Life:
- Roundup Ready-To-Use products have a shelf life of 4 years when stored in original container
- Disposal Methods:
- IF EMPTY: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if recycling is available
- IF PARTLY FILLED: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.18 x 9.514 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you have to pump it. But it is easy to do.by Mickey10334/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You pump the container 20 or so times, then start spraying (continuous spray for about 10 minutes), then when it starts to spray less, pump again. Hope that helps!by tlk645/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cannot be used near desireable grasses and young bushes.by CommunityAnswer5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can be used around the base or in mulched beds of well-established (at least 6 months old) ornamental plants, shrubs and tress. Avoid spraying around young plants or in areas that you plan on planting within the next 4 months. Be sure not to allow the spray or the drift from the spray to contact desirable plants or any exposed roots of desirable plants.by ScottsCustomerCare6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This container may be refilled using the Roundup Extended Control 1.25 gallon Ready to Use Refill bottle.by ScottsCustomerCare5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there are refills availableby puddlestheduck25/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?