Roundup Concentrate Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer, 32 oz
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$32.87Was
About this item
About this item
Dual-action formula kills existing weeds and keeps new ones from growing for up to 4 months.
Roundup Concentrate Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer, 32 oz:
- Overview and Benefits:
- Available sizes:
- 32 oz.
- How to Use:
- Use of a Roundup branded tank sprayer is recommended
- A plastic, fiberglass, plastic-lined steel or stainless steel sprayer can be used
- Do NOT apply with a galvanized or unlined steel (except stainless steel) sprayer or through any irrigation system
- Add 6 fl oz (12 Tbs) to 1 gallon of water
- Spray the existing weeds AND the entire surrounding weed-prone area you want to keep free of weeds for up to 4 months
- Spray the area until THOROUGHLY WET
- When spraying around the base of well-established (at least 6 months old) ornamental plant, shrubs, or trees, shield desirable plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic
- If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants
- For fast visible results apply during warm sunny weather (above 60 degrees F)
- Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness
- Where to Use:
- Driveways, patios, sidewalks, paths, tree rings, mulched areas, along fence lines, & gravel areas
- Where Not to Use:
- Do not spray plants or grasses that you like — they will die
- Do not use in lawns or for lawn renovation as Roundup Extended Control prevents desirable grasses from growing too
- Do not use for vegetable garden preparation or in and around fruits and vegetables
- Do not spray around young plants or in an area that will be planted or seeded within 4 months
- Note: for use in these areas use Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Ready-To-Use Plus or Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate
- Coverage Area:
- 1 quart concentrate makes 5 gallons (covers 1,500 sq.ft.)
- Special Instructions:
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- What it Controls:
- Weeds: All weeds and grasses
- Kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up 4 months
- Kills the Root
- Causes moderate eye irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco
- Concentrate Bottle
- Active Ingredients:
- 18% Glyphosate 0.73% Diquat 0.3% Imazapic
- Shelf Life:
- 4 years
- Disposal Methods:
- Nonrefillable container
- Do not reuse or refill this container
- If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.43 x 4.75 x 11.188|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product should be diluted at 6 ounces per gallon of water. A 32 ounce bottle will make approximately 5.33 gallons of spray.by ScottsCustomerCare7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On the Home Depot site ,it says this 32 oz. concentrate makes up to 5 gal. of grass and weed killer.by Yourejokingright7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How much working mixture will this quart of concentrate make at recommended dilution? I was unable to find out. "Specifications" is totally useless!!
- The container says to add 6oz. per gallon of water, and since it is a 32oz. container, it would be just over 5 gallons. I hope this was helpful.by TopherPA6/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 32 oz container of the concentrate will make 5 gallons diluted product which will cover 1500 sq. ft.by ScottsCustomerCare8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers in store also bought these products
- Reduced Price$40.46Was