About this item
Kills existing weeds to the root! Prevents new weeds from growing for up to four months! Starts working immediately with visible results in three hours. Rainproof in 10 minutes — control that won't wash away. Ideal for large jobs.
Roundup Ready-To-Use Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer One-Touch Wand, 1.33 gal:
- Overview and Benefits:
- Available sizes: 32 oz
- How to Use:
- Use of a Roundup branded tank sprayer is recommended
- A plastic, fiberglass, plastic-lined steel or stainless steel sprayer may also be used
- Do not apply with a galvanized or unlined steel (except stainless steel) sprayer or through any irrigation system
- Add 6 fl oz (12 Tbs) to 1 gallon of water
- Spray the existing weeds until throughly wet
- When spraying around the base of well-established (at least 6 months old) ornamental plant, shrubs, or trees, shield desirable plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic
- If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried
- When to Apply:
- Any time weeds are actively growing
- Works best when there is little to no wind, temperature is above 50 degrees and it's sunny
- How often to apply:
- When ever weeds are activly growing
- Where to Use:
- Apply to the leaves of weeds in areas such as along fence lines, sidewalks, patios, mulch areas, recreational areas and more
- Remember Roundup is so effective that it will kill grasses too so it should not be used to spot treat in your lawn
- Where Not to Use:
- Do not spray plants or grasses that you like — they will die
- Do not use for vegetable garden preparation or in and around fruits and vegetables
- Coverage Area:
- 32 oz bottle covers up to 1500 sq ft
- Special Instructions:
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets
- What it Controls:
- Weeds: all types of weeds and grasses especially knotweed, scotch broom, poison oak, kudzu and wild blackberries
- Specially formulated to kill tough invasive weeds and brush
- Causes moderate eye irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
- Active Ingredients:
- 18% Glyphosate and 0.1% Triclopyr
- Shelf Life:
- 4 years
- Disposal Methods:
- Refill this container according to the directions contained in the refill section
- If Empty: place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If Partly Filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||54.44|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 9.5 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My garden beds are full of lesser celandine perennial. Does the product contain glyphosate isopropylamine salt?
- Only after several seasonal applications!by musicman26/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it contains glyphosate isopropylamine and it can be harmful.by CommunityAnswer5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains Glyphosate, Isospropylamine Salt, Pelargonic & fatty related acids and Imzapic, Ammonium Salt. It is a non selective herbicide and will kill almost all vegetation that is green and growing. It also prevents new weeds from growing in the treated areas. It should not be used around young plants or in areas that will be seeded or planted within 4 months.by ScottsCustomerCare4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1.3 gallonby musicman26/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Roundup Extended Control Ready-to-Use with the Wand is available in 1 gallon and 1.33 gallon containers.by ScottsCustomerCare5/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DO NOT let pets eat anything this was sprayed on!by musicman26/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dogs should remain out of the area where this product has been applied until the area has been allowed to completely dry. Consumption of treated plants should not be encouraged, although eating a small amount of treated plants should not cause a health hazard.by ScottsCustomerCare9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?