Round 18' x 3'6" Metal-Walled Swimming Pool
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spend this summer relaxing in your very own swimming pool. Set up this metal-walled pool in your backyard for hours of fun with friends or family.
Round 18' x 3'6" Metal-Walled Swimming Pool:
Features & Specifications:
- Ideal for up to 10 people
- Iron frame
- PVC, polypropylene and polyethylene construction
- SkimmerPlus 1500 pump with GFCI plug
- Includes SureStep ladder with safety barrier
- Filter cartridge
- Filter pump
- Ground cloth
- Maintenance kit
- Requires 3-4 people for assembly
- Takes approximately 40 minutes to assemble
- Pool must be assembled on solid, level ground
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||202.06|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||216.0 x 216.0 x 42.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I always hold onto the sides to kick and lounge. My three kids push off sometimes while playing mermaid and it is fine.by Homemamma39/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My kids have been kicking the liner when swimming under water and we have no problems. They also hang on the top rail a bit too.by JaneenK7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you want to be very careful.by Polin12345/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a ladder. A ladder is included with the pool.by mij4256/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I purchased from Walmart included a ladder.by TX1Made7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with a ladder. It is listed under "Features & Specifications". It says it includes SureStep ladder with safety barrier.by 1MississippiMommy6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have an 8 year old and when the pool is filled to capacity, it is right under his shoulders. I am 5'7" and when the pool is full, it goes to right above my hip bone. Sorry I don't have an exact measurement. LOLby TX1Made7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 42" is Three #3# feet Six #6# inches. That's Six #6# inches longer than a Standard Yard Stick and/or as long as 3 & 1/2 Standard 12 inch notebook rulers. Assuming you don't have a tape measure, yard stick or ruler then you can estimate depth by having your Child stand next to your kitchen counter, stove, dishwasher, washing machine, they are all basically industry standard height of 36 inches which equals One #1# yard. Pool is Six inches higher than your kitchen counter tops. To visualize total of 42 inches for height, place a Can a Soup on top of counter top then have your child stand next to same, if top of the soup can isn't under their Chin or lower, I personally would say 42 inches deep is not appropriate for a Child so short and would only allow them in pool with a life jacket. Pool is appropriate Depth for Adults and/or Children, deep enough an adult to swim without the stoke of their arms touching bottom, yet shallow enough for 8 yrs and up to stand up without water going in their mouth either on their tip-toes if short or flat footed if average height. Average height 11 yr old depth falls below arm-pit, about same area as the bottom of Bra would ride. I assume you didn't have a tape measure and replied accordingly, giving examples of height/Depth.by 1954Grandma7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 42 inches. My 3 year old can stand in it easily.by BOSSC3516/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?