About this item
The Primary Colors Just Dots Peel & Stick Wall Decal can brightly decorate your home in todays fashion. The wall decal features several dots in bright and visually stimulating primary colors, such as orange, purple, red, blue, green and yellow. Great to adorn your childs bedroom, the RoomMates Peel and Stick Decor is very easy to hang. All you have to do is just peel off the sticker and place it on the wall. You can even reposition this kids room wall decal when you make up the room. There is no sticky residue left if you remove or reposition it. The removable wall decal comes in a set of four sheets measuring 10" x 18".
Primary Colors Just Dots Peel & Stick Wall Decals:
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Bright RED, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple.by cardiffcathye2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Orange, green, yellow, red, blue & purple. The colors come in varying sizes.by Favored4Life3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Red/by fourrkiddz3/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would think the would if they are pantedby hoursoffun3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't say for certain, but I would guess so. I used them on textured, painted walls, removed them and restuck them again. No issues to speak of.by numbersdad3/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They range from 2" diameter circles to 6 inches.by numbersdad3/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dots vary in size from 1.75" in diameter (the smallest dot) to 9" in diameter (the largest dot). Hope this helps!by RoomMates8/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?