About this item
Bring Dora the Explorer into your child's bedroom with the RoomMates Dora Wall Decal. It adds the perfect finishing touch to a Dora the Explorer themed room. It is easy to apply on the wall: just peel and stick. It is completely repositionable and removable, so you can move Dora from room to room. This peel and stick wall decal doesn't leave behind a sticky mess. Your child can start and finish each day with Dora the Explorer by her side. Combine it with other pieces from the Dora the Explorer collection (each sold separately) to create the perfect space for every fan of the hit cartoon. The RoomMates Dora Wall Decal is sure to bring a lasting smile to your child's face.
RoomMates Dora Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal:
- Peel and stick
- Repositionable and removable
- No sticky residue
- 23" wide x 40.5" high
- RoomMates Dora the Explorer is made in the USA
- RoomMates giant wall decal adds the perfect finishing touch to a Dora the Explorer themed room
- Combine with other pieces in the collection (each sold separately)
- Is easy to apply to the wall
- Doesn't leave behind any residue
- Creates the perfect space for any fan of the hit cartoon "Dora the Explorer"
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.5 x 23.0 x 0.14|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- You can wipe it off. Just do not use too much water. It is a decal. Not paperby 1CustomersThoughts7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is like a inside car sticker I do believe you can wipe it off with soft cleaner.by Bootsie551/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can run a damp cloth over the sticker if need be.by ordy4life9/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Washable vinylby 1HappyGrandmaSusan4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is paper.by Giorany4/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Paper!by Sassy3131/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- U can wipe it down with a wet cloth, it's vinyl.by MrsJuicy11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?