Whitmor Rolling Underbed Cart, White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Just roll this white wire underbed cart under your bed for out-of-the way storage. Features an epoxy-coated steel wire frame with wheels that allow easy sliding underneath your bed or other narrow places. Perfect for blankets, linens, toys, books, magazines, and more.
Whitmor Rolling Underbed Cart, White:
- Easy assembly
- Durable white epoxy-coated steel
- Stores easily under the bed
- Wheels included
- 23.75 in x 24 in x 6.38 in
- White wire underbed cart #6023-304-SW
- Questions about product or assembly? Call Whitmor toll free: 1-888-944-8667
Whitmor is a leading supplier of storage, organization, garment care and laundry accessory products. Established in 1946, Whitmor is a fourth generation family owned and operated business based in Southaven, Mississippi. It is Whitmor's commitment to provide its customers with value, innovation, outstanding customer service, high ethical standards and quality products that enable users to simplify and enhance their quality of life. Whitmor's customer service team welcomes the opportunity to speak directly with any purchaser who requires assistance with a product or who simply has any question whatsoever pertaining to a Whitmor product. You may contact Whitmor toll-free at 888-944-8667 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||65.5 x 19.5 x 35.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The wheels can be left off.by notimetomsleep10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When you assemble the cart, the wheels pop on last so you could just not use the wheels.by RobininAtlanta2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but it is not a good itemby njf3011/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can just not install the wheels. (They're the pop-in variety). Once you put them in, though, I don't think it would be easy to get them back out.by Gumby197610/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheels are optional.by GHFanNYC7/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, wheels pop in.by walkerviking2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Height from the floor to top of cart is 6 1/4 in.by RobininAtlanta9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 inches w/ wheels. 5 inches w/out wheels.by jecco5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With casters about 6 1/8" tallby FortheKidRoom5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the total dimensions. Two different answers are given. What is the LxWxH of the product when it is fully assembled?
- When it is assembled the LxWxH is 65.5 x 19.5 x 35.5 as followsby CommunityAnswer9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Vicki! Whitmor Rolling Underbed Cart measures 23.75” L x 24” W x 6.38” H. If you have additional questions regarding this item feel free to contact our Customer Service Department, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm (CST) at (888) 944-8667 or email us at email@example.com. Have a great day!by Whitmor Product Expert9/9/2015Written by a verified representative from Whitmor Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?