Roller Star 350 Girl's Quad Skate
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Encourage your child to stay active this summer with this Roller Star 350 Girls' Quad Skate pair. They are available in various sizes and feature an RTX Pro Chassis frame. If you have a little girl who loves to zoom around, then these roller skates are the ideal choice. They are made of strong and durable materials that will last for years. The girls' roller skate boot has a comfortable padded lining that helps to provide a secure fit. They also feature reinforced heel support that protects tender feet. The quad roller skate has urethane wheels and Excellerator 608ZB bearings. Now your child can have fun in the sun with this cute and stylish footwear in white and pink. The Roller Star 350 Girls' Quad Skate is ideal for the experienced and beginners alike.
Roller Star 350 Quad Skate:
- Boot: freestyle comfort fit boot with padded lining, reinforced heel support and lace closure
- Girls' roller skate frame: RTX Pro Chassis
- Wheel: 54mm urethane
- Bearings: Excellerator 608ZB
- An ideal pair of roller skates for experienced and beginner skaters
- Made of strong and durable materials
- Stylish and classic white and pink design
- Various girls' sizes are available
- Additional padding provides the user with a secure and comfortable fit
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.25 x 10.0 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but then you can't use them in a skating ring. Most don't allow outdoor skate.by clarkszoo7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Without a doubt, they can be used in and out doorsby dancemomontherun7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you choose to use these skates out doors you can never use them in a roller rink they could be used outdoors on a flat and rock free surface but as i said if you have skates you plan to use in a roller rink they can not be used outside.by cek01oh7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the Women's version of these and I ONLY skate on sidewalks. They work very well but if you loosen the wheels a little bit your legs will get numb and the wheels will FLY OFF so be careful!by zannahj9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got these for my daughter and she's a ladies six. And I got size 6 for her. I am an 8 and they for me. I'm happy that they run a bit big than running small.by Freshee5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is a size 4 and wears a size 6 skate.by clarkszoo5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered one size bigger than what my daughter wears. They fit her with a little extra room for growing. I'd probably do the same if you purchase these.by dagirlamanda5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whatever shoe size she wears now would be perfect. Unless she is outgrowing her current shoe I would buy one size up.by bluebriar5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would get a 1 so she had room for growingby Akbbyrd7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are girls sizes and you may wanna order the next size upby dancemomontherun5/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are both. It's basically like 11, 12, 13, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. They just have the numbers out of order.by zannahj11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?