Roller Derby Women's Mystic Roller Skates
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Roller Derby Mystic Women's Roller Skates will let you enjoy hours of fun and secure skating. They feature a high-top boot design with wonder-suede lining and lace closures for a comfortable, snug fit. Polyurethane wheels and G-Force bearings offer a smooth ride. These roller derby roller skates are lightweight and durable.
Roller Derby Mystic Women's Roller Skates:
- Boot: custom-comfort high-top with deluxe comfort liner and lace closures
- Frame: lightweight patented torsion beam chassis
- Wheels: 58mm polyurethane for smooth rolling
- Bearings of these durable roller derby skates: G-force
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.5 x 13.75 x 13.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wear the exact same size and I know that skates run a whole size bigger than shoe size. I ordered a size 6 and these fit me really good. You would wear a 6 in skates.by 3Kgrl6/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The skates run about a 1/2 size bigger (1 inch larger than size ordered). If your feet growth are at a stand still (no more kids to be born, tend to increase shoe size) you should order your exact shoe size.by 2mandy3/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got these yesterday and I will mainly use them outside. I have to be very honest and say these have almost no spin and found them very hard to skate on pavement but maybe these just need to be adjusted and will roll freely then. I did find them to rool smoothly inside. These are good for beginners and people who want to take it slow. Overall I really like these regardless.by 3Kgrl6/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, we use them indoors and outdoors.by terrir11/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have done research and I have heard you should go down a size in roller skates. I wear a 7- 7 1/2 and I ordered a size 6 and they fit fine. You should go down a size.by 3Kgrl6/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- order a size 10 unless you plan on having more kids (your feet will grow a few inches). However, the skates give an extra "1 inch" plus your shoe size. You should be fineby 2mandy7/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?