Roller Derby Skate Corp FireStar Youth Girls' Roller Skates, White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Roller Derby Girls Skates are designed for kids on the roll. The Corp FireStar Youth Roller Derby Skates offer performance and comfort with a patented lightweight torsion beam frame. Featuring excellerator bearings and a stylish sport shoe design, these White Roller Derby Roller Skates include Velcro and lace closures. Available in six different sizes, these Roller Derby Girls Skates will provide hours of fun and healthy exercise.
Roller Derby Skate Corp FireStar Youth Girls' Roller Skates, White:
- Sport shoe design
- Lightweight torsion beam frame
- 54mm wheels
- 608Z Excellerator bearings
- Velcro and lace closures
- Available in 6 sizes
|Age:||5 - 7 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.25 x 15.5 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby susancy0211/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these skates were made for a skating rink. They can be worn outside too but if the surface is not flat or fresh it could damage the wheelsby 1DADDY111/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby fordfusion11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby CHOSENBY11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure if they are made for indoor at the rink, but my 6 years wore hers to the skating rink with no problems. Except that she is just learning to skate, lol.by Pebblesmsw11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,by dkar12311/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- go with size oneby jazzalong11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would purchase the Size 1 skates and let her wear a couple pair of socks in the skates to fill them in. And that's only because their feet grow so fast, and you will get a longer wear out of them.by Amy54175/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would get her a size larger.by aroseforyou11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- GET HER THE SAME SIZE AS HER SHOES. THEY WILL FIT PERFECT!by TOPSTREET11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how long you want her to be able to use them. My daughter is also a size 12. I tried the size 13 which fit well. My only concern was that she would outgrow them quickly, so I bought size 1. There is a huge difference between the 13 and the 1 though. I just kept the stuffing in the toe and have my daughter wear thick socks. She does well in them and hasn't fall yet at the skating rink. You might want to go to a sporting good store and try some on for yourself.by busymom111711/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- both outdoor and indoor. my daughter wears them at home all day and when we go to the park she wears them tooby jazzalong10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello...My daughter uses her skates at the roller rink. We havent used them outdoors so im not sure about that. I hope this helps answer your question.by SouthernCaliTeacher19/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think these are indoor skates because of the smooth surface of the wheels....the wheels would really be worn out if skating outdoors or on concrete.by Amy54179/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?