Similar items in stock
- $13.83 Was $14.96Save $1.13
- Clearance$14.95 Was $19.99Save $5.04
- $22.40 Was $24.89Save $2.49
Roller Derby Pro Deluxe Tri Pack
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Roller Derby Pro Pads (Tri Pack) are ideal for skating, skateboarding or biking. Complete with dual-density foam with EVA padding, these roller skate pads are constructed with impact resistant shields, lightweight breathable micromesh and adjustable straps. Whether you're a seasoned skateboarding enthusiast or just an avid amateur skater, you'll appreciate the solid construction of the Roller Derby pads. Pair this protective gear with your favorite sports equipment for good, safe fun.
Roller Derby Pro Deluxe Tri Pack:
- Adjustable straps for improved fit
- Impact-resistant shields
- Dual density foam with EVA padding
- Lightweight breathable micromesh
- Packaged in reusable mesh bag
- Wear when skateboarding, ice skating and biking
- Carry in a backpack or gym bag so they are readily available
- Easy to clean
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 17.0 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My 12 year old/110 pound/5 ft tall daughter has these. We love them. The medium fits well. These are adult sizes. Unless your child has huge hands, I would recommend medium.by MetrowestMom10/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mediumby RollingMama9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably more for teens or adults. I bought them for my 10 yr old and the medium (smallest they offered) was too big, esp on the elbow pads.by CAHOLO10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very big kids and adultsby pinkjeri10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?