Roller Derby Lake Placid StarGlide Girl's Double Runner Skate
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get her into training with these Roller Derby Lake Placid StarGlide Girls' Double Runner Skates. They are ideal for young beginners on the ice. They will encourage your child's talent and love for the sport while protecting her developing feet and ankles. These girl ice skates have a smooth, vinyl outer boot that's comfortable to wear and helps her move easier on the ice. They feature a lace closure for a secure fit and a heel counter for added support. These Lake Placid ice skates also feature blades that are made from hard carbon steel which are zinc plated, making them even more durable and attractive. They have a pink and white styling that appeals to girls of all ages and make a wonderful gift anytime of year. These ice skates are available in various sizes to conveniently suit your needs.
Roller Derby Lake Placid StarGlide Girls' Double Runner Skates:
- Boot: Smooth vinyl outer with padded lining, heel counter, lace closure
- Girl ice skates blade: Zinc plated, carbon steel double runner blades
- Ideal for practice or fun on the ice
- Available in various sizes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 9.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are these grils toddler sizes? I ordered a size 12 because my daughter takes that and is only 4?
- No they are girls' sizesby InsaneRulz8010/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by WTPrincess12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the sizes is standart. I order a size bigger to make them fit longer. Kids feet grow fastby LadywolfsHeart12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the 10 and it is toddler size. A little big on my 4 year old but fit fine with bulky socks.by 12345hjgtf678901/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty true to size. I would still have your child try them on.by WTPrincess10/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i order a size bigger.. will add extra socks, but you know how kids feet grow. So a larger size will help them fit longerby LadywolfsHeart12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I always order a larger size to allow for extra thickness of socks.by Cvolrath11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely!by WTPrincess5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are specificaly designed to get your child used to standing on skates. The blades them selves are too thin to be sharpened.by Wranglersfan6412/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?