Roku Streaming Stick
Customers also considered
- $62.62 Was $69.00Save $6.38
- $85.65 Was $98.00Save $12.35
- $45.78 Was $49.00Save $3.22
- $139.99 List price $199.99Save $60.00
- $319.99 List price $499.99Save $180.00
- $4.99 List price $9.99Save $5.00
- Clearance$2.29 Was $7.99Save $5.70
- $169.99 List price $299.99Save $130.00
- $119.88 Was $129.00Save $9.12
- $30.47 List price $49.99Save $19.52
- $179.99 List price $299.99Save $120.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the most out of your television viewing with the Roku 3500RW Streaming Stick. This device simply plugs into the HDMI port of your TV set and provides access to 1,000 streaming channels instantly. The HDMI streaming stick is loaded with all kinds of channels, from movies to sports and kids shows. Use the remote control included with the Roku to channel surf or download the app on your smartphone and use it to control the device. Scroll through the channels to find the kind of ones you want to watch and add them to your home page. Rent movies from Blockbuster or Vudu, or find your favorite sport to watch. The Roku HDMI stick allows you to cast videos from your phone or your computer so you can even send movies from Netflix or Hulu from your phone to the TV.
The Roku 3500RW Streaming Stick makes it easy to watch almost anything you want.
Roku Streaming Stick:
- 1,000 streaming channels
- Plugs into HDMI port
- Control with remote or mobile
- Cast from mobile apps to TV
- Compact and discreet Roku stick
- 1,000 channels with the most movies, music, sports and kids' shows
- HDMI streaming stick works with mobile apps such as Netflix and YouTube
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.45 x 3.1 x 1.05|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you have a smart phone or tablet.. just go to your Google Play store or your iTunes Store and search for roku remote... it will link right up to your device and you can use your tablet or smart phone as the remote. No need to buy a new remote! :)by XavierLoveFoxx1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy remotes online pretty cheap actually. Just Google Roku replacement remote for sites that sell them. Other options that you can use in the mean time Roku remotes universally from other Rokus you may own, even if they are a different series. You can also download a free app for android phones and tablets (not sure about ios) that is a remote. It works as long as your box/streaming stick is connected to a wireless home network.by heatlymom12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you are able to buy a replacement remote control.by CommunityAnswer10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use your tabletby vgorsline11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to Roku.com Go to accessories. You can buy just the remote.by Sprincy9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Roku DOES SELL REMOTES. Absolutely, they sell remotes! The answer that says you have to buy the whole package over again is WRONG. See my other answer to this question about how to get a replacement remote! The odd thing is my answer containing the link to buy a new remote was posted DAYS before the person posted their incorrect information. You do NOT have to buy the whole thing again, just buy the replacement remote! READ MY OTHER ANSWER!by DV12311/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Google Roku remote and you can buy them, like $15. at Amazon.by Retiredz1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. they do not replace remotes. sorry. but you can email them to conferm but i think you have to buy all over o.k.by sew15251/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (28)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Maggie, They used to have a channel where you could buy things like remotes in a Roku shop. Now they only sell them online. Of course with no remote you can't shop in the shopping channel anyway! If you copy and paste the following link you'll see where you can buy a replacement remote. If you have the HDMI version of the Streaming Stick you want the fifth remote down on the current page. https://www.roku.com/accessories (If the above link doesn't work, just go online and login to your account at Roku.com, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the Roku home page where the user menu is actually located and in the far right column labeled "SHOP" click on ACCESSORIES. It is the 3rd link down in the Shop menu.) Until your new remote arrives if you have an iPhone or Android smart phone you can use it to control your Roku. There are free apps in the app store you can install that controls your Roku right from your smart phone. I use the iPhone app and it works great. The smart phone app is an instant solution! And now you have the link to order a replacement remote. Hope this information helps you out and you get that Stick back to streaming pronto!by DV1231/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Once you set up an account with RoKo do you have to renew it every year?, If yes what would the cost be?
- It is free to set up. Only cost is to buy unit. Only cost is through Netflix, Hulu, etc. if you want to access these.by happywithroku1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (158) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not have to register with a credit card if you call and tell them you do not want to. They can walk you through the process. I registered mine without one.by happywithroku1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (90) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No, once you set up an account, thats is it. There is no cost to upset an account.by friendleeshopper11/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (57) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It cost nothing to set up Roku you do need to give them a credit card number. Some of the Channels cost so be careful you really want the channels that cost.by vgorsline1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (47) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The access to Roku is free, no initial or continuing costs. Some of the channels and movies require subscriptions or one time payments, but there are many free options as well. I believe all of the pay options and free options are the same options you can have on your computer today (try PBS, Fox, Crackel). The device connects your TV to the internet with easy to follow on screen point and click channel options.by jamnklammy1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (43) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you do not have to renew it every year. There is no cost for Roku account. You are only charged for channels that you subscribe to that are not free.by GDGAMG1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (39) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you do not have to renew it annually and there is no cost to set up a Roku account.by abbynonymous1/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (31) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. Your Roku account is free for life. No renewal fees. You can add and watch all the free Roku channels you want. In fact I urge you to do that before adding any subscription channels. That way you can find out what free channels you like and will actually watch instead of just binge watching Netflix and/or Amazon Prime all the time. If you do that you are going to miss some good programming and never find some of the better free ones. There are so many free special interest channels it takes a while to find the ones you like best. You do have to pay for premium subscription channels. Some you pay monthly, some annually and some are one time fees for life. But if you don't add any premium subscription channels it is 100% free after you buy the Roku box. One hidden delight of owning a Roku is the abundance of good music programming. Music sounds fantastic on a Roku! Remember when MTV actually showed music videos? You can find channels like that on Roku! The music channels on a Roku sound better than on a good FM receiver! Almost all of the music channels are free. There are over 150 of them.by DV1232/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (153) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by ElectronicsIam1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's awesome!by Lexingtongranny11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by AmCanRich11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Hulu Plus is one of the available channels.by adf9911/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Roku stick does allow Hulu Plus.by CommunityAnswer11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Tracy, Yes. All Roku models get the same channels. Check out the public and private channel lists at rokuguide.com to see all of the channels available on all current Roku models. That is an independent site not affiliated with Roku and it has reviews for each of the channels. I love Roku!by DV12312/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $85.65 Was $98.00Save $12.35