About this item
Size 120'' - 170'' W
Size 66'' - 120'' W
Size 48'' - 84'' W
Size 28'' - 48'' W
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 170.0 x 0.81|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I need a 155 inch rod to support 3 heavy curtains. Is this strong enough to support the panels without warping?
- Mine is 144" long with one center support. I have 8 grommeted drapery panels - each 54" x 84' - made of light/medium weight fabric #they are heavy enough to block most of the sunlight when closed#. It has been installed for more than a year and have had no problems with the rod sagging. It would depend on the size and weight of your drapes and whether or not you want to be able to slide them. If they are to be stationary you could use more than one support on the rod. We need to be able to close our drapes so we were only able to use one support.by GrandmaofXA10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So far so good. I actually have 6 panels on this rod right now. It comes with 4 brackets.by Lizzie1222/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I needed a 84 inch rod to support heavy valences. It was fine, but you're almost doubling that area. These rods are strong and well made, but common sense would dictate that some type of L shaped support/bracket for the rod, in the center, may be necessary.by M2its2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i used this rod for sheer curtains, and they look really nice.by catlady891203/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use any kind of curtain. This is just a rod.by Lizzie1222/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How long are the brackets (how far would center of the pole be from the wall)? Are they adjustable?
- the brackets are not adjustable, and they are three inches from the wall to the center of the pole.by catlady891203/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?