Rocky Women's Wool Hiker Socks, Medium
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Walk in comfort when you cover your feet in Rocky Wool Hiker Socks. These ladies' hiker socks are constructed with itch-free merino wool to warm your lower extremities. There is a nylon-reinforced heel and toe area for added durability. The merino wool socks are soft and comfortable while keeping your feet cozy. These socks are ideal for a simple walk around your neighborhood or a longer hiking trek.
Rocky Women's Wool Hiker Socks, Medium:
- 85% itch-free merino wool for added warmth
- Medium women's wool socks contain nylon-reinforced heel and toe area
- Merino wool is soft, comfortable and keeps feet warm
- Great for short walks or longer hikes
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 6.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The package says 9-11 or shoe size 6-10. I wear a size 6 and these are too long and have to return a quantity of 4 of this style so I am not a happy camper. No matter how well they are made they aren't any good if you can't wear them because they are sized incorrectly. If you wear a larger size you should be okay, but definitely not if you are a size 6.by imasiberian1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 8 shoe and I like the fitby coldfootedwoman1/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- About half way up my legby coldfootedwoman11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are they padded under the ball of the foot? Another answer stated they are ten inches long for the foot. How long do they stretch to??
- They are not 10" long in the foot. The 10" is for the leg portion from the heel to the top of the sock. The foot is about 8.5" long and it will stretch to longer. The sock fits shoe size 6-10. It has nylon and spandex along with the wool. The nylon and spandex allows for the stretch.by Rocky sock expert12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?