Rocky Thermal Dry Knit Crew Socks, 2pk
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rocky Dry Knit Crew Socks provide maximum performance and comfort with every step. They're designed to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Rocky Thermal Dry Knit Crew Socks, 2pk:
- Help keep feet dry and comfortable
- ScentIQ technology helps prevent foot odor
- Ravel-free welt-top construction
- Impact areas reinforced for durability and comfort
- Arch support
- Material: 51 percent polyester, 24 percent acrylic, 15 percent wool, 9 percent nylon, 1 percent spandex
- Machine washable
- Fits men's shoe sizes 8-12
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 3.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say they are somewhat longer than crew but shorter than knee socks. I can wear medium size but large go up further on my legs.by cavediver20137/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 3" below the knee.by Agor6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say in between.by greys4me4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these are mid calf socks, hope that helpsby peddypooh3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CREWby WOLFTRACKER2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are slightly longer crew socks, EQUAL OR BETTER THAN $13 a pair hiking store socks.by Wunderwarthawg2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- almost to kneeby woodie881/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?