Customers also viewed these products
- $15.00 Was $16.30Save $1.30
Rocksmith Guitar and Bass (PC)
About this item
About this item
Rocksmith is the first and only video game where players can plug any real guitar or bass with the exclusive Real Tone Cable provided with the game, a standard 1/4" input jack into a PC and play through an in-depth library of music including everything from the latest hits to classic rock songs. Rocksmith features gameplay that automatically adjusts to the player's skill level, and will engage experienced musicians as well as those who are picking up a guitar for the first time. Players will be able to choose from actual lead, rhythm, and combo guitar arrangements, inspiring players to perform songs after the game is turned off.
- When we say 'any' guitar we mean any guitar - Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar or bass with a 1/4' output jack into your device.
- Comprehensive bass support - Bass arrangements have been added to all of Rocksmith's tracks.
- Difficulty settings adapt to your ability - With dozens of difficulty levels, you'll automatically progress from single notes to complex chords and techniques without ever getting in over your head.
- Lots of music, Lots of styles - Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres.
- Get plugged in - Rocksmith includes a unique 1/4'-to-USB cable -the first of its kind - and allows users to plug any real guitar or bass with a 1/4' output jack directly into their PC.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA , Ubisoft|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||68688|
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Windows 7
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2 GHz, AMD K8 - Athlon 64 (Model: 2800-4000), Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB
Disk Space: 12 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 256 MB, ATI HD 2000 series, nVidia GeForce 8 series
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2.5 GHz or higher, Clock speed (GHz), Secondary (AMD): 2.9 GHz or higher, AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Model: 3600-6400) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 512 MB or higher, ATI HD 3000 series or higher, nVidia GeForce 200 series or higher
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Publisher:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA|
|Required Peripherals:||Real Guitar|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
- The cable is included, at least for the PC game that we purchased. I would think it should be included with any game, though, since it plugs directly into your guitar and then to your device.by Crafty061/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the retail version includes the cord Steam version you can buy the cord seperately for close to $30.00 with an online search of the itemby birddogg661/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as you don't order the program download only. The cable is difficult to download;)by Tingman12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby szawind11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the cable is included.by dchale11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (45) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I am running it on a laptop.by Want2Bguitarist7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so since the cord from guitar plugs directly to USBby birddogg661/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if your laptop had excellent video. It would be preferable to have a discrete graphics card.by Tingman12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Back of the cover says, "Laptop versions or these cards may work, but are not supported." http://ubi.support.comby ProximateCause11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see where Mac is supportedby birddogg661/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe so as I am looking at the back of my case and all it talks about it Intel Corp and AMD processors. Says nothing about Apple. It does give this web address for faq http://support.ubi.comby ProximateCause11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only PCby szawind11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no plans to release a Mac version of Rocksmith according to Ubisoft. However, I recommend you research virtualizing Windows on a Mac, its simple really. If you virtualize Windows on your Mac then you can run 90% of windows based programs on your mac.by HenrytheLion510/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?