Used by hotels and hospitals for 30-plus years, the Roc-Lon blackout drapery liner is indispensible in the home, too. It blocks light and reduces noise for more peaceful sleep, protects furniture from sun fade, improves TV and computer clarity, reduces glare, and insulates against heat, cold. Great for nappers, seniors, home offices and general household use. Can be used with almost any curtain or alone, as a drapery in its own right.
Did you know...
92 million people suffer from sleep deprivationOver 200,000 vehicular accidents each year are related to lack of sleep36% of Americans (that's 65 million people) have trouble sleeping20% of light enters through closed eyelidsBlackout panels are a simple solution for an optimum sleep environment
- Earth friendly - Saves an average of $15 per year in reduced energy costs
- White drapery liner that blocks light day or night and reduces noise. Also provides privacy (no silhouette). Great for bedrooms.
- Choose a size from the Select Size pull-down menu above
- 54"W x 60"L fits draperies up to 50"W x 63"L; includes 2 panels, each 27"W x 60"L
- 54"W x 80"L fits draperies up to 50"W x 84"L; includes 2 panels, each 27"W x 80"L
- 54"W x 92"L fits draperies up to 50"W x 96"L; includes 2 panels, each 27"W x 92"L
- 80"W x 105"L fits draperies up to 75"W x 109"L 1 panel
- 105"Wx80"L fits draperies up to 100"W x 84"L 1 panel
- For use with virtually all curtains, including tab top, pinch pleat, pull top
- For use with a standard rod or traverse rod
- Hooks included
- Insulates against heat and cold
- Protects sun-fading of carpet, drapery and furniture
- Soft, drapable fabric can also be used as a drapery
- Improves color, detail and overall clarity of your television and computer screen by controlling the light
- 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- Dry clean only
- Size 54"W x 80"L is also available at Wal-Mart stores. All other sizes available only online.