About this item
The Granite Peak is an excellent all-around mountain bike that is right at home on rugged unpaved paths as well as cruising the streets in your neighborhood with a suspension fork that smoothes the path ahead of you and tire tread that grips pavement or dirt.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
Granite Peak 24" Boys' Bike, Gray:
- Steel mountain-frame geometry for easy riding with suspension fork that smooths bumps and increases control
- Twist shifters change gears smoothly through 18-speeds assisted by a Shimano rear derailleur
- 3-Piece mountain crank offers wide gear range
- Alloy wheels on this grey bike provide control and durability
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||62.0 x 23.0 x 37.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. girls bike is teal.by Tubafore3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I only saw gray ones in the boys model.by BMCrider3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blackby 3preciousones2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit has only one primary color and that is gray.by CommunityAnswer2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came preassembled with in-store pick up.by PTfan4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - but im a gal - and i did it in under 20 minutes - all you need is a hex wrench set and a wrench and gears/brakes allready together. Steering wheel, bike seat & pedals and it's good to go!by dealshoppr14/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will if you have it shipped directly to you. Otherwise your store can do it.by Tubafore11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item requires assembly.by CommunityAnswer11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came preassembled with in-store pick up.by PTfan6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's shipped to your home mostly apart, but the rear tire is hooked up to the frame and the gears are all on, so basically you just have to attach the front wheel and the handlebars. If you have it shipped to the store, they will assemble it for free.by LogSteele6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not if you order to be shipped to your home. If you pick it up from your local Walmart, ask them to assemble it for you.by Tubafore6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?