Roadmaster 34" Steel Wagon
Customers also considered
- $76.99 Was $86.99Save $10.00
- $55.97 List price $79.99Save $24.02
- $55.99 List price $59.97Save $3.98
- $84.29 List price $89.99Save $5.70
- $15.86 Was $19.99Save $4.13
- Rollback$99.99 Was $109.00Save $9.01
- Rollback$100.34 Was $129.00Save $28.66
- from $49.87
- $67.86 List price $99.97Save $32.11
- Rollback$65.82 Was $79.97Save $14.15
About this item
About this item
Your child will have hours of fun wheeling friends and toys around the yard or park with the Roadmaster 34" Steel Wagon. Rounded edges and a no-pinch steering system provided added safety and peace of mind. This wagon toy is made from powder coated steel to increase its durability and help it stand up to a variety of weather conditions. This product is equipped with 8" rubber wheels designed to roll smoothly on most surfaces. Use this kids' wagon to transport children or heavy items more conveniently.
Roadmaster 34" Steel Wagon:
- Classic design steel wagon with rolled edges for safety
- The kids wagon comes with a powder coat finish that provides added durability
- 8" wheels with hard rubber tires roll with ease
- Wagon toy with no-pinch patented steering system
|Number of Wheels:||4 Wheels|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Group:||3 to 4 Years|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years , 12 - 24 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R6221T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||41.00 x 14.00 x 13.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- Thanks for the question Dugan! The width of the inside of the wagon body is 15".by PacificCycleSupport2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside dimensions of the wagon are 13" x 32".by CommunityAnswer3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is metal - very sturdy!by Ruthie3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Fluff, Thank you for your question. Replacement parts are available for the Roadmaster 34" Steel Wagon. Please call 1-800-626-2811 option 1 to speak with a customer service representative.by RoadmasterSupport7/5/2016Written by a verified representative from RoadmasterSupportWas this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The body of the wagon is indeed metal but the connecting parts that connect the metal handle to the wagon are plastic and they can break. I will go into a store the next time and check the item out myself with my own eyes.by metalmamaw587/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is. This wagon is made of steel.by CommunityAnswer1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?