Road Power 09554-90-08 10/3-Gauge 30-50-Amp RV Adapter Power Cord, 18-Inches
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Be prepared for any situation on your next road trip or camping adventure with this versatile and easily transportable Road Power 50 Amp RV Power Cord. This 50 Amp to 30 Amp Adapter can efficiently transport energy from a power source to RVs at parks, campgrounds and other locations. Even during inclement weather, this 50 amp power cord will stay dry with its waterproof construction. This Road Power 50 Amp RV Power Cord is also durable enough to withstand cold conditions. This female end of this 50 amp to 30 amp adapter has an indicator light that will light up to indicate the power is on.
Road Power 50/30-Amp RV Power Adapter Cord:
- 50A female end with 30A male end
- Built-in power indicator light
- Handy-pull handle for safe and easy disconnects
- Model# 09554-90-08
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 5.0 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. by getting this adapter ,do i now have 50 amp service to my trailer or do i still have the 30 amp but using the now 50 amp service at the park?
- Your camper is still 30 amp. Just be sure not to draw more than 30 amps. Because of the adapter, your camper will be able draw 50 amps because there is no protection to limit it at 30 amps. This can cause damage and the actual camper plug can burn or melt and also cause serious damage to your electrical system. The adapter only allows you to connect to the 50 amp receptacle. It has nothing to do with the electrical capacity of your camper, which cannot exceed 30 amps. Just be careful!! No good can come from exceeding the limitations of your camper.by Wahey8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have 30 amp but can use 50 amp service at park.by CommunityAnswer6/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You still have 30 amp but can use the 50 amp park service.by CCI Customer Service8/31/2015Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. your item description says50 amp female end and the picture says 50 amp male ?? which one is correct ?
- The picture is correct; the description is not. The adapter has a 50 amp male plug for connection to a 50 amp receptacle at the park. On the other end of the adapter is a 30 amp female receptacle into which you can plug your 30 amp RV connector into.by JMHaz28/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You are correct! The 09554-90-08 IS 50A male and 30A female. Thank you for noticing this error and letting us know. We are in the process of making the correction. Once again - thank you for your attention to the misprint.by CCI Customer Service3/20/2015Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?