Road Power 09521-33-88 15-30-Amp RV Power Adapter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Road Power 09521-33-88 RV Power Adapter safely transfers energy from a power pole and powers RVs at motor parks, campgrounds and recreational areas. Made of durable PVC, this adapter is weatherproof and remains operational in cold temperatures. The rounded shape fits comfortably in any size hand and weighs only 0.2-pounds. This clear adapter lights up to display when power is on. The Road Power 09521-33-88 RV Power Adapter has a 30-amp female end and a 15-amp male end. Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products and offers a family of leading brands such as Moonrays, Fire Shield and Road Power. Road Power is known for its rugged automotive gear including, no-tangle booster cables, RV adapters and other accessories. Road Power brings innovation, reliability and value to its customers with cutting edge products.
- Powers RVs at motor parks, campgrounds and recreational areas
- Durable PVC material is weatherproof and made for years of service
- Rounded shape fits comfortably in any size hand
- Features a 30-amp female end and a 15-amp male end
- Remains operational in cold temperatures
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 3.0 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This adapter (30 amp female / 15 male) takes the 30 amp plug from your RV and lets you plug it into a regular household outlet. All the outlets in my house are 15 and 20 amp. I haven't required it to handle more than about 18 amps, but it didn't even get warm with that load.by giddylydia7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will carry 30 amps but if your extension cord is to light of duty they will melt. I use a 12 gauge cord and they are OK. I melted A couple of them using A 14 gauge cord.by davescarrepair2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This plug can handle 15 AMPS and 1875 watts. If that rating is exceeded - as you know - heat is produced that can/will melt the outer jacket - but could also damage what you have plugged into it.by CCI Customer Service8/23/2013Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this one takes a 30 amp rv plug and lets you plug IT into a regular outlet. You want the opposite, a 30 amp male/15 amp female. That will let you plug your toaster into one end, and the other end of it will fit into the campground's 30 amp outlet.by giddylydia8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when you say set up for rvs do you mean 30amp or 50amp?if 30amp this is 180degrees off.no such thing as female plug.the plug is the male,the receptacle is female.whats an irregular two-prong plug?by unk18/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is not what you need for your application. You need Walmart No.: 001067403 Household appliances have a 15 amp male plug, not female. What is needed is an adapter with a 30 amp male plug to a 15 amp female socket.by jmjatlanta8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 30A end is 4 prong.by CommunityAnswer10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?