This Riverside Seville Square 54 Inch Flat Top Computer Desk is fully loaded and fully ready to give you a comfortable, high-quality workspace. This traditional computer desk is crafted from durable ash hardwood solids and richly grained oak veneers. It's finished in warm, rich oak to complement a variety of decor. The center drop-face drawer can be used as either a keyboard or laptop work area or can function as a conventional drawer. A removable pencil tray is included. Four storage drawers keep office supplies accessible, and the two top drawers are lined in felt to protect the contents. Two pullout writing shelves above the drawers on either side offer additional workspace or a handy spot to set books, paperwork, or a drink.
Two locking file drawers on either side accommodate both letter and legal file folders. The desk's kneewell contains a fixed bottom shelf to hold everything from books to a CPU. Built-in base levelers keep the desk steady, and a wiring access hole in the back panel keeps cord clutter to a minimum. Drawers are constructed with dovetail joinery and equipped with ball-bearing extension guides for smooth opening and closing.
- 2 pullout writing shelves above drawers
- Wire access hole keeps cords neat
- File drawers fit letter and legal files
- Ball-bearing extension guides, dovetail joinery
- Base levelers for added stability on floors
- Desk: 54W x 25D x 30H in.
- Keyboard tray: 21W x 15.18D x 2H in.
- Storage drawers (each): 10.75W x 19.25D x 4H in.
- File drawers (each): 10.75W x 19.25D x 9.69H in.
- Kneewell/chair opening: 23.5W x 25.5H in.
Notes on Riverside Construction All Riverside domestic furniture is constructed of fine oak, ash, poplar, and pine wood. These wood types are durable and feature beautiful, open grains that make them much preferred among furniture manufacturers. Each piece of wood is first graded for quality, then kiln-dried to remove excess moisture and prevent splitting. The wood is then constructed into a high-quality furniture piece using a combination of hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers. Techniques used on Riverside pieces include dovetail joinery, heavy-duty drawer roller guides, and multi-step finish applications that include hand-sanding and polishing for a deep, lustrous result. All Riverside furniture is given this high-quality treatment to ensure the beauty and durability of your final product.
About Riverside Furniture Riverside has been growing for more than half a century. The company's founder, Herman Udouj, opened the doors to his first factory in 1946, and along with 12 employees, he began making handcrafted furniture for the post-World War II Baby Boom era. Since then, generations of customers have furnished their homes and offices with Riverside's wide range of furniture products. Riverside strives to be trusted for quality products that are an affordable value. It's just that simple.
- Constructed of ash hardwood solids and oak veneer
- Warm oak finish and elegant metal hardware
- Felt-lined keyboard drawer with removable pencil tray
- 2 locking file drawers, 4 storage drawers (2 felt-lined)
- Dimensions: 54W x 25D x 30H inches