About this item
Make delicious sandwiches in minutes with the Rival Sandwich Maker. It packs a lot of convenient features in its sleek design. This hot sandwich maker comes with a non-stick coating that makes both cooking and cleaning easy. It also includes power and indicator lights that let you know when it is ready for use. The skid-resistant feet of this non-stick sandwich maker ensure that it sits firmly on your counter top. There is also a handy cord wrap area on the back. Enhancing the ease of use is its easy-open handle that also makes for convenient carrying. This Rival Sandwich Maker is an essential appliance for any modern kitchen, especially if space is a constraint. It takes up very little space and can be easily stored in a flat or an upright position.
Rival Sandwich Maker:
- Non-stick sandwich maker
- Easy to use hot sandwich maker
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Skid-resistant feet
- Easy-open handle
- Cord wrap
- Designed for compact, upright storage to save space
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.45 x 9.25 x 2.76|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
Q. Rival Sandwich Maker. Can you make one sandwich in this two sandwich model? That is, can you leave one side without anything to cook?
- You can make just one sandwich in this if wanted.by SuperGrandmaMI4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can center one sandwich in the middle and then it is automatically cut into halves. I do it all the time.by Hillcountrynell4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can make only one sandwich leave other slot empty.by An anonymous customer4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do that all the time, as two sandwiches would be too much for me. You can definitely leave one side without anything to cook, it'll still heat up obviously, but nothing happens if it's empty.by karen05864/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sandwich can be put in whole.by CommunityAnswer12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I close and lock the lid when making a sandwich, which helps score the sandwich on an angle, so you just have to cut it apart a little bit. You could probably leave the lid ajar, but it might not brown as evenly and wouldn't seal the edges, which I like to do when making pizza pockets. You can make other things in this as well: biscuits, cake, brownies. I like making scrambled eggs in it, then take it out and put in bread, add the egg as filling, and cheese if wanted, then another slice of bread. This makes a great breakfast sandwich!by SuperGrandmaMI1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?