Similar items in stock
Rival Gel Canister Ice Cream Maker, Blueberry
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $25.00
About this item
About this item
Blend up a batch of fun with help from this Rival Gel Canister Ice Cream Maker. Cleverly shaped to resemble ice cream in a waffle cone, the cute-as-can-be unit makes a quart of delicious homemade ice cream, creamy frozen yogurt or fruity sorbet. With all the ingredients added to the fast-freezing gel canister, the dream machine automatically and thoroughly blends to perfection, no rock salt, ice or hand churning required. Make fresh batches of anything from vanilla, strawberry or chocolate, to mint chocolate chip or custom creations. A convenient ingredient feeder allows for adding ingredients during operation, so you can easily mix in slices of strawberries, plump blueberries, chocolate sauce, peanuts, candy pieces and other favorites. The 1.5-quart gel canister comes in a compact size that takes up minimal storage space in the freezer, so it's always ready to go. On hot summer days nothing beats the heat like a cool blast of refreshing homemade ice cream.
Rival Gel Canister Ice Cream Maker, Blueberry:
- Makes 1.5 qt of ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet
- Fast freezing gel canister design for compact freezer storage
- Ingredient feeder allows ingredients to be added without stopping operation
- No rock salt or ice required
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# FRRVGL015
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Color:||Brown , Blue|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FRRVGL015|
|Primary Shelf ID:||132920|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.30 x 10.40 x 10.40 IN|
Ask a question
- It runs of regular household electricity. I plug it into my power strip before using. You place the canister into your freezer for about a day, then remove it right before using.by zzyzzx27/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- freeze the canister then use it on countertop. its electricby disherereview1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product plugs into electric.by An anonymous customer1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You put the "bowl" in the freezer for 24 hours. You put your ingredients into it while it is plugged in on the counter for 30-45 minutes. It is MUCH quieter and less hassle than the old barrel styles.by SureBurt12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- run by electricity. yes, you have to keep it in the freezer until ready to use.by marimoms87/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is electric, but works poorly!by Jai237/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the canister made of? I don't want aluminum. Do you have any ice cream makers made of stainless steel?
- Plastic and aluminum.by zzyzzx27/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The canister is Aluminum. I DON"T recommend this product - I took mine back after two horrific failures.by RxTechGirl8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks like aluminum. It is easy to clean.by SureBurt12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For parts and availability, please call us at 800-557-4825. We are open Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm, Eastern.by Rival Brand Team12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $32.08 List price $39.99Save $7.91
- Rollback$44.00 Was $47.98Save $3.98
- $9.96 Was $11.00Save $1.04
- $54.78 List price $79.99Save $25.21