About this item
The Rival Compact Garment Steamer is a professional device, which can provide continuous high-velocity steam for 30 minutes. The steam removes wrinkles, and refreshes clothes. This device is great for garments, upholstery and other delicate fabrics. This fabric steamer has an easy-fill large water tank that can accommodate a 1-liter capacity. The compact clothes steamer has a five-inch stay-cool hose for easy handling. You can hang your steamed garments on the included door hook. A carry handle is provided in the portable garment steamer for easy transportation.
Rival Compact Garment Steamer:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 17.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and its hot.by 2bad2sad3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had trouble with spitting. I raise the hose high every 10-20 seconds, to help excess water drain down inside the hose.by Russ31244/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A little. It usually only spits water if you don't hold the hose up. If it starts to spit, hold the hose up in the air to let some of the condensation drip back down and it will stop.by HSBioTeacher4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't :)by glopri3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, when you first get started for maybe 1 minute, once you make 2 or 3 consecutive motions, the water bubbles, and the steam is improved, then it doesn't spit water anymore. Also, be careful not to overfill it past the max line.by Hummcj2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SOME WHAT, OTHER BEDDING MATERIALS MAY BE INFECTEDby zood2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My understanding of bed bug "epidemics", no this would not treat the mattresses well enough to get rid of them. I have seen news reports on dry heat, and extremely high temperature for a prolonged period of time.by JuneauBrat11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think this might help to kill some of them, but I doubt it would eliminate the problem. If you have an infestation, you probably need to steam everything from mattresses and chairs to backpacks and stuffed animals. A heavy-duty commercial steamer would be able to handle that better.by blark9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the hose got very hot and it did leak. I took it back.by 2bad2sad3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hose gets hot, but handle is not hotby Russ31244/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I didn't have any problems with either, but certainly be careful with the steam.by TheNewMrsHarris4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?