Consider these popular products
- Rollback$17.88 Was $24.96Save $7.08
- $21.99 Was $33.99Save $12.00
- $24.05 Was $43.99Save $19.94
Rival 1.7L Cordless Electric Kettle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy your favorite hot beverage in minutes with the Rival 1.7L Cordless Electric Kettle. This kettle heats water quickly and efficiently for tea, hot chocolate, and more. The large capacity makes it easy to heat enough water for drinks for the whole family.
Rival 1.7L Cordless Electric Kettle:
- Indicator light
- Automatic / manual switch off
- Overheat protection
- External water level indicator
- Convenient handle
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.8 x 5.5 x 9.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can't make coffee in it - only boil water. You can then use the water in a french press - that's what my husband does.by BWebb12342/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can't, it just boils water. But you could make instant-coffee with it probably :)by An anonymous customer1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a percolator. This is stricly a kettle for boiling water, for making tea or instant coffee. It is not intended for any other liquids other than water.by beachkrp1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This isn't a percolator. Its only intended use is to boil water.by imlj12/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, you can only boil water.by Hopeful5012/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no. The coffee would get on the heating coil.by shar0112/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's only to heat waterby asutton5211/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can make instant coffee. I think you might be able to make coffe if you have a place to filter it. This item boils the water. I actually boiled an egg in it. Hope that helps.by An anonymous customer9/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it only boils water.by leyankee8/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is strictly to bring water to a boil.by An anonymous customer8/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The kettle part sits on a base and is detachable. The connector (for electricity) is hidden/covered so that there is no danger of electric shock. The base, chich comes with the item is separate and has the cord attached. Hoped this helpedby Tabs372/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base plugs into the wall. The kettle stays on the base until the water boils then you can take the kettle wherever you want.by BWebb12342/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to Electric and cordless, but does not keep a charge. I believe they call it cordless because there is a base and the kettle. The base has a cord that plugs into an electrical outlet. It has to be on the base to boil the water. But the feature I like is after boiling the water, you can remove the kettle portion and take it wherever you would like to have access to the boiling/hot water. I find that it keep the water long enough for me to drink a large mug of tea and make another mug before the water gets too cool. I usually stop after two mugs of tea so I have not paid attention to how hot the water is after my second mug. Hope this helps.by CougStitcher1/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not rechargeable. The product consists of 2 pieces - the kettle and the base. The base holds the power cord that you plug into an electrical outlet, and the kettle has a plug that connects w/ the power source of the base to heat the coil that boils the water.by imlj1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base plugs in and you sit the kettle on it - it is not rechargeable as the base plugs in.by Hopeful501/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a base with a cord that stays plugged in. It just stays on the counter. The kettle sits on the base to boil, or when not being used. You then remove it (pick it straight up) from the base to pore, fill or clean. No cord to worry about.by shar0112/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The base is corded. The actual vessel that holds the water sits on top of the base and is removable. Once the water is hot, just lift it off of the base and pour.by Tow2Bravo11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is in two parts: a pitcher and an electric base. The base is plugged into the wall. When you want to heat the water, you sit the pitcher onto the base (it only fits one way, so it is very easy to do), and flip the on/off switch. Then when the water heats up (you can hear it and see it), you just lift the pitcher off the base with the hot water, and carry it to where you need it, leaving the base behind. You can sit the pitcher down on a table, it seems to have a soft base that won't damage things, and it does not get too hot despite the boiling water inside. So yes, it is cordless, and no, it is not cordless. It is not rechargeable because that would not be necessary. When you want it to heat again, you just replace it on the base, and flip the switch. It really works very well, I think you will be happy with it, I certainly am.by ArcherIIPilot12/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?