Check out these related products
Ring Pop Minis Hard Candy, 0.4 oz, 22 count
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Ring Pop Minis Flavored Hard Candy is the ultimate in candy bling, making it an ideal treat for your trick-or-treaters this Halloween. This 22-count box includes three delicious flavors, strawberry, blue raspberry and watermelon, so you can bling out all the ghouls and goblins in your neighborhood. The 0.4 oz Ring Pop candy has only 45 calories per pop, so you can give kids a sweet treat that you can feel good about. This delicious candy is also wearable, so the kids can have fun playing with it as well as eating it.
Ring Pop Minis Hard Candy, 0.4 oz, 22-count:
- Wearable and delicious
- 45 calories per pop
- 3 great flavors (strawberry, blue raspberry, watermelon)
- These Halloween candies are an excellent choice for trick-or-treaters
- Bling out the ghouls and goblins in your neighborhood
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.85 x 5.75 x 10.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, each ring pop is individually wrapped in a Halloween wrapping.by AUMERY9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES EACH RING COMES IN A SEALED CELLOPHANE BAG, MAKING IT SAFE AND EASY TO PASS OUT ON HALLOWEEN. I DON'T REMEMBER IF IT'S A HALLOWEEN BAG OR NOT, SEEING AS IT WAS A YEAR AGO AND I HAVEN'T PURCHASED THEM YET FOR THIS YEAR. SORRY.by Starlena10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?