Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
No chance to shine with Stay Matte Powder. Goes on smooth to even out skintone. Offers a natural, matte finish.
- Natural, matte finish
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.625 x 3.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it didn't and their is no mirror.by ashlyxoxo9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- doesn't come with applicator but a small puff will fit in the container. I bought some cover girl puffs and they work perfectly.by suzaroo11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a sponge but you can disregard that (if you wish) and use a brush. Thanks.by Fraurisa9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No , it doesn't .by K9rescue19567/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see that specifically but I did see salicylate.by RiSuz1/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Jac9410/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not. But I believe you can find salicylic acid in foundations and skin cleansers. Salicylic acid with give you a light expholiation.The over the counter products would give you a light peel which would help unclog pores. Thanks!by Fraurisa9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it doesn't contain that.by dustlandfairytale7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm light but I have a friend about your complexion that uses the translucent one. She only uses a small amount to set her foundation.by RiSuz8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the sand is really light the picture shown in the online image makes it look darker than it really is.... I just purchased this foundation and it is about 2 shades lighter than what it looks like about the same as the Cover Girl Natural.by april710911/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this product and I did not like it at all. I am a NC 45 at Mac and I am pretty dark. It left my skin looking chalky and like weird. If I were you id try fit me or NYX's line of products. They have many colors and stay well. You can get more tips from me on my blog drugstorecouture on word press :)by xlinaxmx9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?