Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Rimmel London Natural Bronzer is designed to give you a warm, all-over glow and a natural-looking, sun-kissed look. It makes it simple to get an even-looking tan without the sun. This Rimmel Natural Bronzer comes in a light powder that can easily be applied with a make-up brush.
Rimmel Natural Bronzer:
- Get a warm glow all over
- Light, natural-looking powder
- Get the perfect tan any time of the year
- Rimmel Bronzer 0.49 oz
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.992 x 2.992 x 0.669|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Which bronzer is the lightest? I am looking for a bronzer gives you a golden glow but not anything too dark.
- Try 027, "Sun Dance" I am fair to medium depending on the time of year. The great thing about this product line is, if you get more sun in the spring and summer, you can move up a number and vise versa.by LegalMind9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is in a cardboard container and comes with a powder puff, but I prefer using it with a makeup brush.by Jcstoub9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try the lightest one because it is very potentby countryheart10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?