About this item
The Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag is a patented cargo carrier that rests on the back of your vehicle, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The rear vehicle location allows for easy loading and access to your gear, and because it produces no aerodynamic drag, it saves $$$ at the gas pump. Perfect for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers with a distance of 40 between rear tail lights. Bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for bag. Purchase the Saddlebag Car Clips (sold separately) to attach to rear hatch doors on vehicles without a roof rack.
Rightline Gear PackRight Cargo Saddlebag:
- Capacity: 13 cu ft
- Dimensions: 40 L x 20 W x 28 H
- Rear vehicle mounting for easy loading and access to your gear, with or without a roof rack
- Patented design produces no aerodynamic drag and saves money on gas
- 100% waterproof with welded seams and urethane coated zipper
- PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
- Attaches to SUVs, minivans, and crossovers with a roof rack (either side rails or cross bars)
- Install on vehicles without a roof rack with Cargo Saddlbag Car Clips (purchased separately)
- Bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for the bag
- Includes: Cargo Saddlebag, base frame, one 2 W belt strap, two 1 W bottom straps, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 22.0 x 28.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.