The Riders By Lee Women's Classic Fit Straight Leg Jeans Available in Regular, Petite, and Long Lengths
Customers also considered
- from $19.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Say hello to your new favorite jean. The The Riders By Lee Women's Classic Fit Straight Leg Jean is slimming and flattering.The Riders By Lee Classic Fit Straight Leg Jean features 5-pocket styling and a slimmer seat and thigh. These jeans will be the perfect compliment to your every day wardrobe!
The Riders By Lee Women's Slender Stretch Bootcut Jeans:
- 60% cotton, 37% polyester, 3% spandex
- Midrise natural fit
- Classic straight leg opening
- Sits just below natural waist
- Stretch denim that is Instantly Slimming
- Available in Petite, Medium, and Long Inseams
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD INSIDE OUT WITH LIKE COLORS ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW MEDIUM IRON|
|Fabric Content:||74% Cotton, 25% Poly, 1% Spandex|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.0 x 19.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do these jeans sit at the natural waist? If not which Riders jeans do? I can't find any in the stores.
- Yes, the Lee Rider Classic straight leg does come to the waist. On a size 10 short the leg is straight and full, the zipper is five inches with a band above the zipper of one inch for a metal button. The zipper is metal. It is true to size and of good quality and very hard to find at the waist rise.by luddog7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am tall but I guess they sit at my "natural waist". I belt them so it feels even more so.by Golden199910/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On me, the pants do sit at natural waist, and I find them very comfortable.by SierraM3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES THEY DO, I ORDERED ONLINE FROM WALMART.by redanblue3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they sit at your real waist. Levis 512 will also work. Hard to find even though I ordered the 512's from Walmart.by Booklady19563/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a long high waist and they sit perfectly for me.by PondCreature1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- y. es, they hit at the waist and another product Lee maufactures is the Lee Classic fit, relaxed waist, straight leg jeans, which I prefer, but could not find my size or the color denim I prefer. I have 2 pair of the Classic, but have a hard time finding them in my area at a moderate price.by Ling4110/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a little long waisted and they fit at my waist fine. If you are short waisted I don't think they would fit you.by 1ofhis1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These do sit right about the natursl waist. I bought them for my very picky daughter who does not like low or mid rise jeans. She has given me no complaints about them. In fact she seems to have lived them since the first time she has put them on. I was able to buy a pair of the classic fit in store and 5 pairs from the website because the did not have enough of the 6m in store. They have been well worth the money spent so far. Hope this helps.by 2PickyMama1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I prefer them to sit above my hip bone and these are at my belly button!!! Very, very secure and comfortable!!by Barbarb201/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- fitted- perfectlyby Loreli276/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are more fitted - not parachute or tent wings.by Barnbrat2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear talls so maybe not the best to answer. The talls are straight, not skinny jeans or flares. They are not bootcut, they are straight and about 6 inches across when laid flat.by Golden19992/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fitted to just below the knee, very moderate boot cut.by cmtfarmer11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs are kind of straight from the hips. Not skinny jeans. Not as wide in the legs as most straight legs though.by Workingoldlady3/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are straight leg jeans - no parachutes/tent wings. Fit very nicely.by Logan0083/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am tall but they fit almost to my waist but not exactly. I use a belt to give me a waisted feel and they don't gap or pull down.by Golden19995/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they doby iwearthese4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Slightly below, so if you have a muffin top I'd say forget these jeans.by BarbaraJeanOk1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I found them to fit just under the waist (I'm 5'9") but comfortably so.by KiwiOnTheFarm3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They fit slightly below the waist.by happygrandma263/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These jeans fit just at the waist.by ColfaxShopper2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products