About this item
The Riders By Lee Women's Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jean is a must-have for any woman seeking all day comfort. This jean fits close on your body but leaves room at the seat and thigh so you won't feel restricted. Everyone will notice that these jeans compliment your frame: a tummy control panel instantly slims you in front while the contoured waistband prevents gapping in back. The Riders By Lee Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jean features 5-pocket styling and a relaxed seat and thigh.
Riders by Lee Women's Slender Stretch Bootcut Jeans:
- Dark Fade: 72% Cotton/28% Spandex
- Black Coal: 84% Cotton/16% Spandex
- Relaxed fit Seat and Thigh
- Straight leg opening
- Sits just below natural waist
- Stretch denim that is Instantly Slimming
- Available in Petite, Medium, and Long Inseams
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||N/A|
|Fabric Content:||1 Spandex , 27 Polyester , 72 Cotton|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.0 x 19.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- enough for a small hand or a folded dollar bill not to be seen. I can fit my small phone and keys in my front pockets.by 357986425/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are your average size. My hands will fit into them all of the way.by petite542/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they do. <Smile> My long wallet fits perfectly in the front pocket of these jeans.by OzarkGranny10112/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Eva192/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 3 pair of this color. It is a dark blue, like navy blue. Love the color!by petite5412/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pure fade is a washed jean.by tweedymom75/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are blue. Some striations in the material, which is probably the "fade" part.by kadanes5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're a darker shade of blue, for me it's the perfect color. I have no idea what "pure fade" means because they the color does not fade in the washing machine. I've washed mine several times and they look now like they did the first time I wore them. I love 'em.by OzarkGranny1015/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 18 medium simply means that there is a bit more room in the hips. An 18 normal is actually smaller in the hips.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the "medium" in this size indicates the length of the jeans leg part, it can also indicate overall fit. 18 medium in Riders, and a 18 jeans may or may not be similar. It's best to try them on. Different manufacturers have differing standards of sizing.by sdd0819665/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size 18 is the same, the medium refers to leg length.by nelc5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium refers to pant length.by JustMe71575/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?