About this item
The Richfield Studio 2" Faux Wood Blinds provide the look of real wood but will not crack or warp. They are ideal for rooms that are drenched in sunlight or have high moisture or humidity. The faux wood blinds let you control the amount of natural light that you allow in a room. They feature a wand tilt and matching valance for an elegant look. These faux wood window blinds also have a trapezoid bottom rail that provides a better closure. The white color blends well with most any room decor in your home. Richfield Studio 2" Faux Wood Blinds include all mounting hardware and instructions needed for installation.
Richfield Studio 2" Faux Wood Blinds, White:
- PVC material
- Matching decorative valance
- 2" faux wood slats
- Offers complete privacy when closed
- Cord tilt
- Moisture and heat resistant
- Child-safe breakaway cord consolidator
- Wipe clean with soft cloth and mild detergent
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Available in multiple sizes
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.97|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 10.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- yes they look great that wayby dixieland2004/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can be mounted inside or outside.by WhiteBlindsHouse3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Blind sizes listed are odd sized such as 31.5 or 27.5. Are the actual sizes of the blind a 1/2 inch smaller, like other brands of blinds?
- Yes ,thats why you measure wood to wood b/c they take out for room on each side Older houses(like mine) have those odd sizes ,even measuring wood to wood I still get a 1/2 sizeby foxymomof34/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My window measured 32.5 (inside mount) and that's what I ordered and it fits perfectly true to size.by Sweetharlemgirl4/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes these darken my rooms.by Fleamarket9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the older plastic 1" blinds and my daughter just had sheers over it and it was bright in the morning. With these blinds the room is darker but not black out like shades would beby foxymomof32/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?