About this item
Forewords by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter.
Why do so many women accept the myth that men are better at investing? RICH WOMAN - which was self-published by The Rich Dad Company - addresses this self-sabotaging habit head on and teaches women the essentials about finance. Key sections include:
- The First Four Keys to Being a Successful Investor - Arm yourself with some financial education, start small, put a little money down, and stay close to home.
- How to Get Smarter Quickly - Financial jargon can be intimidating. Kim Kiyosaki teaches the three easy rules to raising your financial IQ - increase your vocabulary every day, ask the basic questions about money, and don't worry about asking the wrong questions.
- Why Women Make Great Investors - A recent Merrill Lynch report revealed that only 35 percent of women hold onto a losing investment for too long while 47 percent of men are guilty of the same mistake. Learn the strengths that women often have as investors.
This book is for you if you:
- never want to lose sleep over money again
- want to take control of your financial future
- and are tired of looking for a "rich Prince Charming" and demand financial independence!
Explore this item
|Publish Date:||Apr 10, 2006|
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 6.0 x 0.2|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.