About this item
Keep your skin clean and healthy all the time by using the Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set regularly. This product is designed to encourage skin renewal by gently removing dirt, oil and makeup from deep within your pores. This easy-to-use facial cleaning brush cleans better than vibration methods and is dermatologist tested.
Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set:
- Spin technology system cleans better than vibration
- Dermatologist tested
- Compact design
- 2-speed control
- On/off switch
- 5 changeable attachments
- Revlon facial brush requires 2 AA batteries (included)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.31 x 7.13 x 6.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have not try. I would not personally use it in the shower.by wild752/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's actually better to use it in the shower because it can spray your facewash a little bit. But yes, you can use it in the shower. Perfectly safe.by PeachLovesT12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think you can use this in the shower. Not water proof.by fizzleguts11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never tried it in the shower. But it is battery powered.by economical097/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you can't get the housing wet, only the head.by TTREX3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby hola239/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT SPINby LOVEUSEIT3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does spin.by PeachLovesT2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It actually spins.by fizzleguts3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one of these. I wet the brush a little and dip it into my cream for my face, wash my face with it and rinse my face when I'm finished. I just run the brush under cold water to clean the cream off and just let it air dry. No problem.by Fredders1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?